Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I know she doesn’t want to hear it but she’s going to regret having wood work tops for her kitchen especially around the sink area. My parents had wood work tops put in about 7 years ago and the sink area is completely ruined. My mum totally regrets it and wish she had chosen something more durable. Having the tap fitted straight into the wood is another mistake, the wood will get gross and slimy after a while with all the water saturation. I’m not just saying it, it’s true as it’s happened at my parents place. Unless you plan on changing/updating your kitchen on a 10year cycle then having work tops like wood around your sink is a really bad idea. She says she likes the worn look, but this won’t be worn, it’ll be all slimy looking!
Don’t tell me this, the house we are in the process of buying has wooden worktops 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 1

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I tell you one thing, she’s really let herself go, while pregnant first time round she looked fresh and tidy, her and her husband looked groomed, inspirational, now they look like slobs.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Firing up an old thread as she posted a ‘tutorial’ this evening on how she does her hair. Oh my. Honestly, it’s bloody awful. Really awful. Am I alone in wondering what she’s thinking?
Yes not the best is it! Feel like a cow and I like the whole tousled, beachy look but I dont think she quite nailed it 😬

carriexbradshaw

Deliciously Ella was one I had to unfollow when her entire 'food' Instagram started revolving around pregnancy / birth / baby's. I came for the food, not a picture of you birthing in a plastic adult nappy 🙄😩
I love Deliciously Ella, but she's one I had to unfollow too! She'd only just had a baby too 😲

Foobar

What a rollercoaster of emotions to be going through. It’s good in some ways she’s managed to be able to share something so painful and personal so that others who are going through or have been through a similar time can feel less alone. Must have been hard to avoid somewhat when sharing a lot of your life on the internet is what you do :( heart breaking.

I’d love to see what she actually makes with all the veg she gets given for free. I constantly see her advertise the Oddbox, how she plans meals and does a shopping list but never really see a follow up on how all the veg gets used up.

These are the meals I’ve seen her or Chris make:

Cheese on toast
Toasted Sandwiches
frozen pizza
Tuna sandwiches
A fair amount of take out

pretty much anything a student would make!
You forgot the 80s pasta bake from a jar 😂

It doesn’t cost much more to eat some decent food, you just have to be a bit more inventive/learn a few recipes. There are plenty of books available about cooking on a budget, none of which to my knowledge will suggest using a jar of pasta bake sauce. A stir fry would take less time and effort and be a lot tastier and more nutritious. We get it, she’s pregnant and tired from boxing up overpriced matches but come on....I’m also intrigued what they feed Peggy, looks like egg and soldiers and pasta pesto....maybe she’s a fussy eater but can’t imagine she’s given much opportunity to try new foods with what they eat

Totally pointless walking along the street filming yourself in silence :oops: or am I missing something?
Those are such bizarre videos, they make her seem a bit unhinged

Ah sorry, I hadn't heard of a childcare bubble. I've just seen that it's meant to be a consistent thing. To me this means if you usually use grandparents for childcare on a regular basis while you're at work, not that you work from home as an influencer and your child goes to nursery some days and you have a night out planned. (Talking generally really, not about Alex)
That’s pretty much my understanding but I know people are getting round it by saying they need ad hoc childcare so have had to use their parents/sister/friend/next door neighbours cat basically anyone they want to be able to still see. Whether going out on a Friday night should really be classed as ad-hoc childcare I would disagree but guess everyone has their own interpretations and that’s the main issue with the whole thing

Goodgolly

She posted on her stories today about her
Sister’s insta being hacked and deleted. Her sister is very upset due to all the photos on it

• Sad