Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllTheRum

I was wondering if she was pregnant again. I really like her but have found she’s lost her way recently, as have a lot of gramers. It’ll be Interesting to see how they style their kitchen extension when it’s done.

Reactions: 1

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Blimey, her bump is flawless in the maternity leave pic! I’m jealous, mine looked like a road atlas from about wk37 of pregnancy #1.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
i don't understand the need for 2 account, there is no difference of what each account serves.

If I get that matches for xmas I will be livid

Last edited:
  • Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I don't think there was a kitchen as such in the house when they bought it, I'm guessing the place needed rewiring too, so not straight forward to buy a stop gap electric oven as they need a certain type of cable.

Libertine

VIP Member
She also posted the other day how she doesn’t really like having to look after Peggy every day as it’s hard work....so not sure adding another into the mix will help with that
To be fair, Peggy does look like extremely hard work. She’s a quirky and demanding little girl from what we are shown.

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Ah sorry, I hadn't heard of a childcare bubble. I've just seen that it's meant to be a consistent thing. To me this means if you usually use grandparents for childcare on a regular basis while you're at work, not that you work from home as an influencer and your child goes to nursery some days and you have a night out planned. (Talking generally really, not about Alex)
Not too sure if you are from the UK, in the UK is not strict at all. No one really govern the quantity and quality of your bubble, so yes, she can have the whole village in her bubble if she wants

Boredinstagrammer29

I like some elements of what she produces as she does seem to think before posting and isn’t selling out her kid as much as other influencers, but she is so dull!!! It took her 3 years to paint the stairs, I dread to think how long this kitchen is going to take 🤣
Better not I’m sooo nosey and love do ups I don’t wanna be waiting ages to see this kitchen!

Goodgolly

The picture of her in a bikini a week or so ago is nowhere near the bump she had just before Peggy - which is still on her insta.

Hope she is ok and just enjoying weather

Mustard

VIP Member
I still can’t believe she posted herself wearing that very mismatched wrinkled skirt and shirt old Gap outfit.
Ha ha, that picture and others are in an email I received this morning from the Gap. The heading is Sports Bras that are actually comfy.

Mustard

VIP Member
@carriexbradshaw I didn’t mind the announcement, but it was the naked bump picture that made me unfollow. If they portrayed that at that point, then I was dreading what might follow later on. That is not what their account is about.

Goodgolly

She said all of this while scoffing free food and drinking free wine,
Interesting- she has said several times she hates wine and doesn’t drink it and says it was because it was so expensive to drink when out when she was younger that she never got into it?

janedowe

Chatty Member
How many times does she need to tell us that she clears wax out of used candle jars and repurposes them ?
This is because it appears to be the only slightly ‘frugal’ things she does. We’ll overlook the extortionate price of the candle to begin with. 🙄