Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NP

VIP Member
I agree that the random cream cupboards look out of place. I love the green. Also not feeling the different tile just for the kitchen. It looks really small. Not sure why they tucked it into a small U shape. Forget the small toilet opening into the kitchen and just have a bigger kitchen!

Reactions: 1
They didn’t have anything though, so I suppose something is better than nothing. Personally I wouldn’t be taking on such a big project if I didn’t have the money for the basics like a kitchen/bathroom/but of turf outside, never mind giving the roof, holes in the wall etc that she’s alluded to....bitten off more than they can chew springs to mind

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
We all have the right to decide how we spend and save etc, I have no problem with her being frugal, but as been said before, shes not frugal as shes gift so much. I find her really brittle and touchy. Not sure instagram stories have gone her any favours.
I don’t think stories has done many any favours. People I used to follow I soon unfollowed once stories became a thing or became popular

Dizzy

VIP Member
We honestly loved ours, no problem at all with them. The only thing I did in ten years was give them a light sand and re-oil just to make them look perfect again before we sold but they were great.
Same here - you just need to wipe them down properly and not let water sit around the tap or on the draining board.

Mustard

VIP Member
I can’t believe one of her money saving goals for the year is to switch home insurance - well yes duh! Most people know you have to do a comparison every year and negotiate don’t they?! Or get cashback with a new provider? Yes she is apparently expert enough to write a book!

All of this stuff has been free advice on moneysavingexpert.com for YEARS.

Also it riles me she uses real Farrow and ball when the colour matching from some places is so exact. Farrow and Ball is not frugal.
My home insurance is up for renewal at the end of the month. I managed to get the renewal quote lowered by a massive amount with the current insurer even though I had a claim last year.

janedowe

Chatty Member
Not related to her hair (haven’t seen that yet!) but didn’t anyone notice how she was telling people not to shop Black Friday (or, at the very least that she wasn’t bc she’s too good for it), then she’s at bicester village a week later buying shit from the white company etc. Does she not think that some people need to take advantage of Black Friday sales?!?
Oh yes... that and her endless gift guides! 🙄

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
What I don't understand is all these influencers who live in Greater London with children and are still having date nights (the meal plan said they were both out on Friday). How are they getting babysitters? They can't all have a single parent who's joined their household bubble...

Curio

Chatty Member
Don’t tell me this, the house we are in the process of buying has wooden worktops 😭
We honestly loved ours, no problem at all with them. The only thing I did in ten years was give them a light sand and re-oil just to make them look perfect again before we sold but they were great.

She's literally bought that bed for 'the gram' what a pretentious cow!

I know she's had invisalign but her teeth annoy me, and the clicking noise she makes when talking. I can't put my finger on it... She's clicky and nasally, like she's still wearing her braces.

She also has a smug face!
Can you imagine what she’s like when she has a cold!! 🤯🤯

• Haha

Debarkle

Chatty Member
I noticed in her stories yesterday she has the same pweirdo candle as Sali Hughes - Ginsberg is God 🤢

• Wow

Noname12345

Chatty Member
I've never heard about her, but I looked on her account and she doesn't look frugal at all. There are better frugal accounts out there.

I’ve followed her for several years for fashion inspiration. But lately don’t get what her focus is 🤔 don’t follow now...

Dizzy

VIP Member
I agree I have used farrow and ball the colours are beautiful but it needs an under coat on the emulsion and you cannot get it clean if you get fingerprints on it, I wont purchase again, I thought it was just me but my decorator says the same. Shes not frugal, she appears so lazy to me. Mist people have very busy lives, more children, homeschooling, commuting but yet she means about getting dressed. I unfollowed her she just seems slobby, touchy and like a 90 year old in that cluttered house
Absolutely this! 👆

Dizzy

VIP Member
I agree, I do still follow her as I used to like her style, now it's all so drab and scruffy looking, even Peggy's clothes look drab. I don't understand how she makes money, she's definitely lost her way. I think she is struggling with the whole sustainability and being frugal doesn't really get you great content. I don't suggest buying clothes all the time but she could find a different direction. Also I find her very condescending, we all know how to shop for food and lunches from leftovers 🙄
She just seems so disinterested in everything - and that's entirely her right, esp after her loss last year but it doesn't make good content. I watched her stories earlier and she did the walking down the street thing, looking into the camera and then panning down her incredibly dull outfit - WHY?!

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
Because they kiss arse!

She clearly didn’t read the actual post. Jut shows that all the engagement is based on them all just fawning over each other.
Did she go to school? You’d think someone who writes for a living would be able to read! To be fair most of them have dreadful spelling and grammar

Last edited: