Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellobird

VIP Member
I really don't like the tone of this.
"Because they asked him"
As if to say there is no way they would ever offer, or they're only doing it because they didn't dare say no. Its hardly a huge inconvenience.

Didn't they also have tension with the neighbours over the secret double story extension too? Let's hope they don't follow her on Instagram
What thread would the secret double extension tea be in?

Reactions: 2

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I know this isn’t about Alex but I was scrolling on Vinted yesterday and came across another stylist called Ashley dainty who was selling a whole heap of stuff. She regularly does H&M hauls so is no stranger to consumerist behaviour.

I particularly noted a white stuff coat that I know she was gifted as part of an ad campaign a while back. I was taken aback at how blatant she was being. Has anyone spotted Alex actually selling gifted stuff?

Libertine

VIP Member
Yellow is tricky to pair back with most colours, except maybe white and beige? Denim? Navy? Alex’s blouse would look great with wide jeans.

I find black bottoms very boring and dated. They always look a bit like a uniform. You need a stand out top to elevate them.

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
I think the first outfit has potential and I liked the heels she wore with it for the evening look. The second however…

snarksnark

Chatty Member
The Sezane pieces do look well on her because they are clothes that suit her. Sezane don’t tend to do the big oversize shapeless look that Alex seems to favour. Such a contrast between the Sezane pieces and the Boden pieces she was advertising earlier in the week.
The Sezane edit looks SO much better than anything she has worn recently. She actually looks like a stylist again!

MedeaWho

Chatty Member
Does she mean emailing the brands she’s working with? Might take up to an hour of her day 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
I have never seen any of those bags in the shops. But today I took my granny trolley to Sainsburys and got about 3 bags worth of shopping in it so maybe I should try and make those happen before Alex does!

Reactions: 1