Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chinwag72

Today’s reel is basically, obviously, basically styling a trousers with a t shirt. If it’s ‘obviously still freezing’ in the UK, put an effin’ bra on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

gollygally

How does she afford to have 4 staff (including dopey?!?!) my mind genuinely boggles at this fact
Also new dress and lovely frugal £190 boden jacket on the newsletter this week
I was going to say that, she really doesn’t understand how lucky she was to be at the right the place and right time

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Spotted this on my local Facebook group - perhaps Alex could loan hers? Speaking of that trolley, did our high priestess of frugality ever use it again? For what it’s actually meant for, ie the beach or a picnic and not the London Underground?
IMG_0016.jpeg

• Haha

MeWithTheHair

Do any of you champs follow Alistair Green on IG? His stories about Cubitts glasses and ads today and last night have me craaaacking uppppp.

• Haha

123harry456

I wonder what ever happened to those god awful floral plates. Last summer that was the content 24/7 with the candles now radio silence.

Unknown5

VIP Member
Erm, I do. It's kind of a sensible precaution when you live where she does/I do. I like my bag to be where I can see it. Maybe not quite as high slung as Alex. Also handy for getting your phone out for tube/bus etc.
I used to live on her road many years ago and the amount of people trying to pick pocket at Wood Green tube… always wore my bag at the front.

atome74

Yep I have a mildly successful depop account but I don't try and make insta content from it. Maybe I should try combining with photos of poo from the local wildlife :unsure:

Is she trying really hard to be really gross atm… everything I see/read from her recently makes me wanna hurl 🤣
I have honestly wondered if she is trolling tattle!

MeWithTheHair

Ok ok ok I have to finally give in and ask.
Who wears their bag the same way as Alex (and other influencers)? Always awkwardly high up when worn across the body, always facing weirdly forwards. Is it just to make sure it’s visible in photos?! Surely it’s just so it can be seen but then it’s put in a much more practical way (side/back/closer to hip?!)
(Or is this another reason why she can’t lift her kids up - bags are always getting in the way?! Heh)