Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

intheindustry

VIP Member
Someone like Alex gives other grammers a bad reputation, she’s so disingenuous and talks the talk but doesn’t walk the walk, everything she does contradicts what she does in “real life”.

Reactions: 2

atome74

My school had super-baggy maroon knee-length shorts as an option :sick: which the teachers called culottes. I have literally never heard anyone say queue-lots.

Few comments asking to tell them her vinted name but she hasnt responded yet. I guess it’s because she making a fair quid reselling her clothes from her sezane and Debenhams campaign (that I know of as I recently found her on vinted)
Nooooooo fucking way! The absolute cheek of it!!

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
I know this isn’t about Alex but I was scrolling on Vinted yesterday and came across another stylist called Ashley dainty who was selling a whole heap of stuff. She regularly does H&M hauls so is no stranger to consumerist behaviour.

I particularly noted a white stuff coat that I know she was gifted as part of an ad campaign a while back. I was taken aback at how blatant she was being. Has anyone spotted Alex actually selling gifted stuff?
She is local to me and was once recommended to me as a childminder! Which she was at at the time, no idea if she’s a stylist now. But yes, the “hauls” were conspicuous consumption at its best.

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
What is she spritzing them with? Sure, I’ve worn items of clothing more than once but I find just hanging them up to air is all they need. I feel like spritzing would just make them smell damp and musty.

gollygally

I can’t believe she has SO many followers! Woweee. It’s all just so boring. She really looks un-inspirational to me here. The outfit, the crossed arms and grumpy stance.

I’m in nerja - eyes on the ground team
Yes pls I am sure they are there

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
I like those Sezane shirts and to give credit when credit is due, some of the ways Alex has styled them look good - the white shirt by itself and the shorts. The striped shirt could look good with jeans but just not those hideous Per Una ones she’s living in atm!

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
What is her obsession with wearing wide boxy tops with wide bottoms? Such a stylish, flattering look (said no one ever).

xxhpwxx

I don’t think I appreciated the frugality had not be updated since Dec 22 and Aug 23 before that?

Lucylavender

Do influencers have to pay tax on items they sell that they have been gifted? If they don’t have to, they should!