Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raaraat

It’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen.
I think SJP could pull it off but not mere mortals I’m afraid

gollygally

Not to defend her but I’ve made £150 off Vinted this week so if you’ve got some good quality barely worn stuff you can really pull in the cash. Not for a holiday in California but this paid for school shoes and new coats for the kids
Probably I can’t make much because it’s all kids stuff and not big brands.

To be fair she gets gifted an awful amount so she is probably reselling it in tip top condition

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I’m a front bag wearer too HOWEVER I do actually put things in my bag rather than walk around with it completely empty folded in on itself.
Haha same! I wear it around the front for ease of access and so it doesn’t cut across my boobs and cut them in half 😂

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
There’s a few nice restaurants and shops but they aren’t exactly the frugal kind. There’s other bits around Kings Cross that I prefer and apart from the outdoor screen in the summer and a tiny playground there is very little for kids to do.

gollygally

Please can someone screen record this so we have the receipts. My tattle never let's me upload videos!

She tried to say she's keeping her vinted private to stop having to do returns if someone doesn't like something and went on a big waffley lie
Can share later, did someone screenshot the sezane coat? X