Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I don’t have time to go round the shops either 😆 most of my kids’ clothes come from the supermarket as there’s one very conveniently by my husband’s work. Or the other day we happened to be at a big Tesco for something else, so we had a quick think on what either of them needed and got it there. I guess it’s a me problem!

Reactions: 1

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
I had a subscription to Red back in the day but then realised they just recycled the same articles each year! This was when Sam Baker was the editor, not sure if Alex was working there back then.

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
The Sezane pieces do look well on her because they are clothes that suit her. Sezane don’t tend to do the big oversize shapeless look that Alex seems to favour. Such a contrast between the Sezane pieces and the Boden pieces she was advertising earlier in the week.

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
Nice little haul from Sezane (if she gets to keep the clothes from a paid partnership)

Striped shirt
White shirt with blue hearts
White shirt/dress
Leopard print skirt
Black shorts
Denim jeans
Colourful silk shorts
Swimsuit
Straw bag

I'll 'fess up to buying the Tesco one yesterday and I prefer this colour out of them all, it's a lovely bag. I now have 4 of them (I know, I know) and may well stop there however I did a massive food shop yesterday (with teenagers in tow - kill me now) and used them all so never say never. I would totally get a granny trolley if I lived in a city!
Fuming 😡 no local Tesco’s near me are selling them 😭

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
The dress wasn’t too bad. At least it had a waist, which is more than I can say for the sack dresses she usually favours. Though if her clothes are “crunchy” then maybe she needs to be less frugal and buy some fabric softener!

Peanutbrittle

Is Japan the place to go this year or are influencers getting offered free trips by the Japanese tourist
Board. There seem to be so many people going it is definitely the place to be. For all of Deborah Brett’s annoying habits her trip to Japan earlier this year did look amazing and much more interesting than Alex’s. I totally missed she went to California.

MedeaWho

Chatty Member
She doesn't know what she or her brand is, as long as she continues to get paid and gifted shit were stuck with the gormless face and boob swinging as content.

Depressing she gets paid £3k+ a post featuring gormless face and swinging boob tbh. I'm sat on a teams call imagining what I'd get paid for my perky boobs 🤣
I think we have a title for the next thread..

• Haha