Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tbh I’m just relieved she’s not dishing out more catastrophic (for the non generationally wealthy) budgeting advice in the current climate - like dw about spending thousands if you put it all on a magical credit card (current APRs between 20% and 35%!)

Reactions: 1

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I’ve had some issues with people lately, nothing wrong with the listing or the item they just obviously don’t like it/doesn’t fit but saying it’s been mis-sold and even if prove it isn’t Vinted still side with them…it’s a massive pain in the arse. But I never see the point as they have paid for postage to have it delivered then have to pay again to return it…one woman paid more in that than the item cost 🤦🏻‍♀️ just sell it on
Alex is full of shit though, she just doesn’t want people to know she flogs her freebies
Omg that's annoying. Sending those people bad vibes. Just sell it on or donate it if it didn't cost much!

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Those are hideous regardless of how they’re pronounced!
---
Or maybe they just need to be styled in a less “approachable” way to look good.

Readinginks

VIP Member
Still not over the water pot.
It’s going to be another tv licence or sourdough. Can’t wait to see it mentioned in a years time by my fellow tattlers
I’m blocked so can’t see her stories. Can someone enlighten me what the water pot is about?