Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BillieR

Chatty Member
I follow Ashley and yes she’s very trend led, buys a lot of H&M and gets gifted a lot. TBH they all sell the high street stuff on. Themumlife_styled, Pascale banks, amothersedit and thefashionablepan are the worst offenders for it. They make no apologies for it and it’s often a cycle of having it gifted, posting a picture saying that they’re ‘obsessed with it and are wearing it on repeat’ and then sell it two weeks later. It’s a fucking racket.
Isn't there an app/website specifically for influencers to sell their pre-"loved" clothing? I think Danielle Vanier may have mentioned it once? I think she said the website staff do all the uploading etc. for you!

Reactions: 2
She did quite a good post once about how much money her blog makes her - it was a surprisingly high amount! Not sure if anyone can remember
Affiliate links do add up! My Quidco which basically is the same thing as affiliate links is over £1500 since I've had it, so imagine even a low conversion rate and the income she is getting from multiple people/clicks!

I think it was £30-40k she said

Tbh 4 days isn't normally enough to suffer too much when you're back. You arrive west coast the same day as you fly so you should stay up when you land and go to bed local time, then 2 days wedding & travel back around 4pm or 9pm from there and land next day midday or later afternoon UK time.
It's when you adjust to US time say a week or longer coming back is hell.

influencerbore

VIP Member
The absolute state of her skin would lead me to suggest that she is using them all at once, or she’s using the wrong stuff for her. Whatever, it’s all too much and she needs to step away from it.
I was thinking the same thing! Her skin looks red and puffy, she’d be better sticking to something more simple and using only one product