Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BillieR

Chatty Member
Last story on not sharing vinted because she only sells kids clothes 🤥🤥🤥
Please can someone screen record this so we have the receipts. My tattle never let's me upload videos!

She tried to say she's keeping her vinted private to stop having to do returns if someone doesn't like something and went on a big waffley lie

Reactions: 3
I’ve done the Birkenstock clean, and it’s done the trick for this year but they’ll be hitting the bin at the end of summer. I used a flat head screwdriver though, as the NY times wrote about ages ago

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Maybe she needs a brand update given recent revelations to The Fungal Queen! 🤣
---

She gets thousands per IG deal she could afford the holidays easily without mummy & daddy's additional money perks!
She did quite a good post once about how much money her blog makes her - it was a surprisingly high amount! Not sure if anyone can remember

BillieR

Chatty Member
I really don't like the tone of this.
"Because they asked him"
As if to say there is no way they would ever offer, or they're only doing it because they didn't dare say no. Its hardly a huge inconvenience.

Didn't they also have tension with the neighbours over the secret double story extension too? Let's hope they don't follow her on Instagram

Attachments

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Surely for people with more money than sense? I mean, I love their candles but I would not pay £££ for washing up liquid. Some things don’t need to be “luxe”!

• Heart
You’re all wrong because it’s 4 days wear she needs to be aiming for can also turn them back to front so that’ll get another couple of days out of them

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
She struggles to incorporate black. I don’t subscribe to the missive ‘wear black with black, wear colour with colour’ but you do need to carefully consider how to wear black without jarring with other colours. For example black looks great with olive green because it has those dark undertones. Against bright saturated yellow - no.

Ohhh Alex you absolutely ridiculous performative offensive faux povvo 😡 ugh cannot believe she has done this!
View attachment 2301618
Flight to California: £££ 🙄🤪

Comments have a few gems though:
View attachment 2301621
(Nicely done!)
And
View attachment 2301624
Yeah getting compared to a fetishist perv is the highest compliment 😂 explains a lot Alex.

Honestly tattlers please send someone to unstick my eyes because they have rolled permanently into the back of my head.
Someone send this to Shabazsays 🤣🤣

No way did she just do a weekend trip to San Diego, at least 5 days I reckon. Flights to the west coast are so expensive atm even in economy.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
The Sezane edit looks SO much better than anything she has worn recently. She actually looks like a stylist again!
Yes she looks so nice! I rudely assumed that wasn’t her figure when it was just showing this outfit walking down the street. She hides it usually under so much frump!

IMG_0989.jpeg

Reactions: 2

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
I saw an old picture of her recently back when I started to follow her and actually liked her style.
She is now unrecognisable.
Even noticed her nose looks different! Like it’s grown, maybe that’s why she sounds like she can’t breathe properly.

Reactions: 2