Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gollygally

No, after her post last week about going away by herself I assume Dopey and kids weren’t there. It’s just so weird to keep the location a secret. She wouldn’t have to be specific - just say California. It’s a big place!

Unless of course she’s going to treat us to her Frugal Guide to San Diego later this week?
I doubt it. I am sure she wanted to keep it a secret

Reactions: 3

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
That outfit is awful! And the spraying of the waistcoat to freshen it up 🤢
It’s the walk along the street for me… her right leg seems to have a mind of its own!

• Haha
That’s a shocker of a co-ord but shout out to us with the bra comment! Hi Alex 👋

Also, she sounds so congested - I wonder if she’s ever had it investigated. All I can think when I hear her speak is ‘mmmm phlegm’ 🤢
When her mouth is relaxed, I noticed she can’t/doesn’t close her mouth. She has that gormless, slack jaw appearance.

murphao

These magazine huns are the most absolutely thoughtless friends.

I can’t remember if it’s been mentioned on this thread, but the editor of Red magazine, where Alex learnt her peerless styling tips, is in the same circle as MOD and FOD in Kent. She gifted Clemmie MOD some washing up liquid for her birthday. It was designer washing up liquid but the strong suspension on tattle was that it was a regift.

Coupled with Alex’s cheap candles in a bit of ribbon, and dying flowers in some boujee paper, it forms a bit of picture of style over substance and being tight as fuck.
No way! Current editor or previous editor of Red?

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
So does she even post and answer the comments on IG herself? I guess that’ll be how she posts like she’s at home when she’s actually on hols.

Libertine

VIP Member
I think she also has/had a chip on her shoulder about her family being not quite as wealthy as some of her peers. Eg she has made a few barbed comments lately about Nerja becoming a desirable holiday hotspot in recent years, I wondered if she felt it was embarrassing her family ONLY had a second home on the Costa Del Sol not Antibes or Tuscany plus Verbier like I’m sure many of her magazines colleagues grew up with… poor Alex! 🙄
A family locksmith business might not be the right sort of wealthy, either.