Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Definitely lied about when she went to Japan judging by the newsletter…..
---
Also chuckling at the we’ve just had a lovely holiday but that means I haven’t done all the work I need to do sorry if you were expecting an email from me, won’t be happening before I go off in my 3rd holiday in a month 🙄

Reactions: 3

Nbg85

To be fair that’s been me a couple of times this week on my hols 🤣, but there’s no effing way there’s any photographic evidence of it, never mind broadcasting it to hundreds of thousands of people as if it is something to aspire to, rather than relaxing briefly between shower and evening 🥂
The extended chest shot videos are kind of awkward

Readinginks

VIP Member
It’s honestly amazing. I thought everyone on here was taking the piss out of her, but no need when she does it herself.

It’s a reel about things that just make sense in her kitchen.

1. Corduroy chairs that are apparently easy to wipe down with kids
2. Hidden storage- showing the small recipe book space that is beneath the counter that she’s showed loads before
3. The headliner: an empty pot by the sink for left over water from water bottles/cups/glasses to then use to water the plants in the garden
Thank you! I see I’m missing out big time! 😆

• Haha

MeWithTheHair

Haha ok fine fine, that does all make sense - thanks for explaining, crew!

I’ll take my snide back and pop it back away in my safe and accessible bag - always happy to learn if that’s the outcome! It just seemed to suddenly be A Look that came from out of nowhere for me! (Tbf I do wear my uniqlo bag like that tbf but it’s where it’s most comfy, and easy to swing round to the back when my kid wants a carry! But bigger bags rarely seem comfy in that position… definitely agree on the safety aspect tho!)

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
So her day consisted of filming two reels then she was overwhelmed 🤣🤣🤣 fuck my life
So overwhelmed she had to sit and scroll through her phone, so much so that she forgot to have a shower….honestly she’s just fucking grim at this point
I’m playing the world’s tiniest violin for her 🙄 But how do we know this wasn’t taken a week ago and she’s still sunning herself Stateside as we speak?
IMG_0112.jpeg

• Sick

skyehigh

Chatty Member
So it's pronounced 'queue-lots' rather than 'cuh-lots'? I've been saying it wrong then! But fortunately don't have many reasons to say it all!

I’ve got a granny trolley, although it doesn’t get as much of an outing since I moved away from London. Was the best for getting on and off buses and up to the flat with my shopping. Now I live in a city where they don’t seem to understand how public transport is supposed to work so I drive everywhere. My other half is mortified any time it gets wheeled out though 😂 Mine is Rad Union so not just any old plain checked one. Shall we try to make her make it a thing?! 😂

• Haha
So are the kids going on holiday with her parents or is it a ruse to make us think that’s she’s going away for a week when it’s actually two? Like her secret trip to California.
She did mention a 40th holiday. So maybe the parents have got the kids and a they’re off somewhere. Explains the excessive purchasing of holiday clothes