The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #8 her trainers work harder than she does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the Pret video? And was Dopey there in the kitchen filming her? I wouldn’t want to find one of his hairs in my sarnie 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Something so distasteful about ‘let’s make influencers do a minimum wage task for japes!!’ for a PR activity. Shame on Pret for arranging it and shame on any influencers taking part, IMO.

Reactions: 13
That ad in no way makes me want to go to Pret, quite the opposite.
And I know I say this every time he puts in an appearance - but Dopey’s hair - wtaf??

• Haha
Gosh what a hard days work for our Alex.
She made some sandwiches, went to battersea power station, checked Uniqlo and out for dinner.. she needs a rest surely!
I hope she hasn’t stopped at the post office or at the supermarket on the way because that would be too much even for such a top multi tasker

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That ad in no way makes me want to go to Pret, quite the opposite.
And I know I say this every time he puts in an appearance - but Dopey’s hair - wtaf??
It seems to get worse - first the man bun and now the trucker hat. And it’s really weird how he shuffles about in the background of her reels wearing a gormless grin and rarely speaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems to get worse - first the man bun and now the trucker hat. And it’s really weird how he shuffles about in the background of her reels wearing a gormless grin and rarely speaking.
He is absolutely a massive stoner 😂

In fact, I find this picture quite representative of them both. Tucker hat and long hair - check, serial killer glasses and plaid shirt - check, inane grins cos they do duck all/get stoned every day - check

IMG_6822.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That doesn’t sound very frugal does it?
---
What I also can’t believe is that not only is he “employed” by her but they have staff! Actual staff in their “office”. How many people does it take to pack candles? And more importantly, how much does frugal Alex pay them?

• Haha
I reckon he spends all his time in that dark little office behind their kitchen and only gets to leave the house if Alex needs a videographer. Absolutely no permission (or money!) permitted for a haircut or social life of his own 😆

Reactions: 4

In fact, I find this picture quite representative of them both. Tucker hat and long hair - check, serial killer glasses and plaid shirt - check, inane grins cos they do duck all/get stoned every day - check

View attachment 2116643
This is amazing, please can the next thread title reference Wayne’s World 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Name a worse job than this 30 second made up task you’ve given yourself because Pinterest/instagram made you think needless decanting of things into other things are somehow chic?

Err sure. Underpaid doctor. Underpaid cleaner. Underpaid teacher. Underpaid social care worker. Literally hundreds of actual real jobs.

But sure. You do you. Literally no worse a job than decanting some bleeping weetabix. My word.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Name a worse job than this 30 second made up task you’ve given yourself because Pinterest/instagram made you think needless decanting of things into other things are somehow chic?

Err sure. Underpaid doctor. Underpaid cleaner. Underpaid teacher. Underpaid social care worker. Literally hundreds of actual real jobs.

But sure. You do you. Literally no worse a job than decanting some bleeping weetabix. My word.
I’ve never had to try so hard to not reply to her.

She’d not have to buy tinned meatballs if she didn’t spaff her money on pointless shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Honestly think getting off Instagram and getting some perspective on the world would be such a good thing for her. She could volunteer in her local community instead of binging 300 tv series a month & dodging the long standing established communities around her by any means necessary (dad paying school invoices, bleeping coal drops yard).

She’d learn a lot about the world and possibly even become a happier and more emotionally fulfilled person as a result. Something I don’t think she’d ever find decanting children’s wheatabix into £10 tins from HAY.

Reactions: 10
Honestly her decanting that weetabix made me cringe, one because honestly does anyone do that and two because she’s chucking them in breaking them up and pouring all the weetabix fluff into that tub which would surely be the only semi legitimate reason for moving them from one pack to another, to stop all those annoying crumbs ending up everywhere when you take one out

• Haha
Honestly her decanting that weetabix made me cringe, one because honestly does anyone do that and two because she’s chucking them in breaking them up and pouring all the weetabix fluff into that tub which would surely be the only semi legitimate reason for moving them from one pack to another, to stop all those annoying crumbs ending up everywhere when you take one out
You have to fill the days if you’re both underemployed somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s all just too overwhelming. Far too stressful to decant your Weetabix AND sort out your summer wardrobe on the same day.
IMG_9433.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.