The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Alex's ads seem so brief and lazy compared to the effort others seem to go to for Sezane. Once again I'm bringing in Katherine Ormerod but she seems to put a huge amount of work into styling Sezane different ways, wearing lots of pieces and making the ad kinda cute. I actually really wish Alex would come up with a style apart from jeans/jumper/trench as I'm built much more like Alex than teeny weeny KO. But I think that might require a bit too much effort on Alex's part.
Are you saying Alex didn't put enough effort into styling the Sezane clothes?

She wore the cardigan back to front! What on earth more could you possibly expect!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh good god, her latest post has made me RAGE. How does she think the rest of us with real jobs (not fannying about trying on clothes and doing a heavy day of gallery visiting) manage? And the smugness of her sitting there in her secret bank of mum and dad-funded extension while her kids are in school or FT nursery!!

View attachment 1979944
I won’t repeat all the valid points already made but Jesus she’s such a belter 🙄

Reactions: 7
Her comments on the post are hilarious. Apparently she finds the Christmas break easier to deal with as her “work” shuts down over it.

She doesn’t know she’s born!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to see her work a 9-5 and juggle it with school, childcare and a full time working husband. (“What’s one of those?” asks Alex.)

Reactions: 10
She’ll be getting that Sézane gig because of her links to Red. All the old Red magazine Huns are flogging it.

Annoying as I like Sézane but giving these idiots free stuff turns me off buying anymore.

Reactions: 11
‘Off to the food bank’ oh fuckety duck off alex! This irritates me so much - she is so self righteous 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
‘Off to the food bank’ oh fuckety duck off alex! This irritates me so much - she is so self righteous 😡
SO virtue signalling. She never mentions anything about the reasons why food banks exist or the fact that the government are doing SFA to help with food poverty. Just posts about it when she thinks it can make her look good.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Tagging yourself at the food bank drop off is really the lowest of low for being an influencer. Dear me

Reactions: 26
Oh Alex, you're *so* good to take time out of your busy freebie-receiving schedule to drop in some tinned meatballs for the paupers.

Ugh she's insufferable.

Tagging yourself at the food bank drop off is really the lowest of low for being an influencer. Dear me
This is one of my biggest irritations. It's akin to videoing yourself giving money to a someone living on the streets!

Reactions: 13
Ugh. Surely her followers can see through this performative self serving virtual signalling?

Just put some items in the supermarket collection box like the rest of us Alex, no need to humble brag on your socials about it!!

Reactions: 10
Ugh. Surely her followers can see through this performative self serving virtual signalling?

Just put some items in the supermarket collection box like the rest of us Alex, no need to humble brag on your socials about it!!
Does she even have genuine followers or are they just a bunch of instahuns ‘supporting’ each other?

Reactions: 5
The bag she was carrying didn’t appear to have much food in it. You would wonder had she some items of gifted foodstuff that she had no use for.

Such an inspirational outfit she was wearing too, a coat that looked dirty and stained and a pair of trainers with a hole in one of them.

Reactions: 6

Yeah who has time to actually go to the food bank to drop stuff off? I don’t even know where my local one is. More proof she doesn’t work.

Reactions: 9
Looked like a loaf of sourdough in her bag for the food bank 😂

(and yeah, just add it to your “Aldi” shop and stick it in the massive basket at the end of the tills?! Or donate cash? But if an influencer donates to charity and doesn’t do it for the gram, did they even donate at all, eh…)

• Haha
She was probably just getting rid of some #gifted soap or similar.
---
Or maybe candles?! With a ribbon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BREAKING NEWS…Alex informs us that it is possible to kiss someone while wearing glasses. Amazing. How is it that she’s not charging for this content?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.