The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread @TriviaNewtonJohn

The thing she posted about carving out some "me time" at 11pm - I really wish we had an eye rolling reaction button, it would be SO useful for this thread! 😂

Reactions: 7
Thanks for the thread!
And what the bloody hell is both that bathmat, balaclava and Alex’s idea of comedy…I’d say don’t give up the day job but honestly at this time….what day job?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even tho it was inevitable she’d have to skim over the total bollocks of feeding a family of 4 for £40 a week I still can’t believe the audacity of the lie and backing the lie by saying she’d share a receipt…? Like just say actually uno what you’re right I forgot the gifted veg box and lunches and odd dinner? It’s not that hard not to perpetuate Tory propaganda hun x

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the thread!
And what the bloody hell is both that bathmat, balaclava and Alex’s idea of comedy…I’d say don’t give up the day job but honestly at this time….what day job?!
And doing her usual virtue-signalling with the book she’s reading. It really annoys me how she tries to appear so into diversity and inclusion when we know it’s just for show.

Reactions: 10
Just realised I quoted the wrong post - it was meant to be a reply to Dizzy. But you get the gist anyway!

Reactions: 1
You know what will make great content…..carrying a banana skin…..honestly she was my fave account once, but my least favourite now. I’d take Nanna and Poobles over her any day of the week. It’s all so contrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You guessed right. Mini Matches 3 x £10. Is she for real? Like is she for real.
The packaging is so bland and horrible.

My fave part from the frugal queen is you can spilt them up between friends for better value for money
Remind me of the infamous ‘live, laugh, love’ saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You guessed right. Mini Matches 3 x £10. Is she for real? Like is she for real.
The packaging is so bland and horrible.

My fave part from the frugal queen is you can spilt them up between friends for better value for money
I can’t understand who the audience is to be gifted one single box of match sticks? Like if you’re close enough to be giving them a gift you’re close enough to a) have a budget over £3.33 and b) have something not tit in mind? Surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s literally the shittest gift ever! Imagine your mate giving you this little box of matches! I really really don’t get it 😂 and that’s aside from the fact no one’s got any sodding money so why it is ok to spent £10 of it on matches 😂

Reactions: 6
I think my friends would think I’ve lost the plot If i gave them a box of matches? How about paying them a coffee instead? Or offer them a hand if you are tight on a budget? But 3 pounds matches 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think my friends would think I’ve lost the plot If i gave them a box of matches? How about paying them a coffee instead? Or offer them a hand if you are tight on a budget? But 3 pounds matches 🙈🙈🙈
Right?! Like I’d rather have the time with a friend over a cup of tea or lunch out than a rando box of matches? It feels so juvenile.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.