The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #7 Everything is affordable when it's #gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING NEWS…Alex informs us that it is possible to kiss someone while wearing glasses. Amazing. How is it that she’s not charging for this content?
I hope you feel lucky, receiving all this amazing content FOR FREE! Why don't you buy her a coffee to say thank you?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god she will not let this go will she!!!! Wearing glasses IS NOT AN ISSUE!

• Haha
And special mention to Chris, her husband, who I’m guessing created the video story - a little more creative than their usual efforts - no wonder she found the mid-term a struggle.

Reactions: 1
Kissing with glasses? I know they’re living a perpetual childhood but surely this content would only interest anxious pubescent actual children?

Reactions: 4
My god she will not let this go will she!!!! Wearing glasses IS NOT AN ISSUE!
I was going to say that I guess it might’ve been in the 80s when she was growing up and then realised she isn’t even 40 so we’re probably talking the late 90s and early 00s. Surely the social stigma of wearing glasses was over by then??

Precisely because she is so privileged and hasn’t got a single thing she can claim to be oppressed for, so she makes one up. Surprised she hasn’t claimed to be non binary 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another proof she’s still like a teenager. They eat like teens, live off parents’ money and have this weird complex of being hung up on minor irrelevant things like glasses.

Reactions: 10
How often do we as adults snog our other halves so intensely that glasses get in the way? I’m lol’ing at this concept

She is seriously equating people wearing glasses with diversity? 😧 Is she taking the piss?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her content is shockingly boring and pointless.

Her last story about treading egg mayo across the kitchen floor. Firstly , why speak into the phone to broadcast this and secondly, who cares enough to respond?

Utter drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the standing in egg mayo thing and the red spray paint in hair is an attempt at the struggling flailing mum niche, that people like Victoria Emes have cornered. Alex absolutely not part of that world, though. There’s no shame in actually having it together though, not struggling, and just enjoying your very privileged life, really, as long as you’re actually owning it with some level of honesty and integrity?!

(PS me and my husband both wore our massive stylish expensive Cubitts classes years ago on our wedding day. We did not turn it into a business opportunity. We just both needed to be able to see)

Reactions: 7
Specsavers have even posted on her photo to say they also help people with contact lenses and this is her passive-aggressive response. I’m pretty sure people don’t suggest that contacts are more ‘attractive’ than glasses anymore. It’s a total non-issue.
B49CDCD7-95D1-4882-8111-FD54623936C6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Specsavers have even posted on her photo to say they also help people with contact lenses and this is her passive-aggressive response. I’m pretty sure people don’t suggest that contacts are more ‘attractive’ than glasses anymore. It’s a total non-issue.
View attachment 1984205
Have we been told that? I’m 41 and don’t think I’ve ever been told that. The only reason I was persuaded to have contact lenses is because I played hockey in school and my glasses kept getting broken. She’s so obsessed!

I’ve worn glasses since I was 9, I’m 44 now….I got contacts because I did athletics at a fairly high level and they just got in the way, not because I hated them. I then got laser eye surgery for the same reason (and the fact I couldn’t see the clock next to the bed without specs and it made me feel quite vulnerable, thinking someone could be stood next to my bed and I wouldn’t be able to see who it was…so irrational but there we are 🤣) I really miss my glasses though. If Alex was ever bullied it’s because she’s a prize knob, not because she wears glasses….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell she really needs to get a life. Honestly she must be such a boring old drone to hang out with.

• Haha
My partner and I both have the day off work today so we watched a couple of episodes of something on Netflix and ate some crisps with lunch and then we stopped as I felt I was a pair of serial killer frames and a few candles away from being Alex…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she just fuming that specsavers haven’t offered her any free glasses after countless ‘Fr👀day’s?
View attachment 1984205
I really feel like she’s throwing tit at the wall and seeing what sticks with her content at the moment. This is blatantly her slagging off a brand who she doesn’t work with to build her ‘genuine’ and ‘on your side’ persona, trying to prove that she doesn’t just praise brands who pay her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.