The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #6 Secret Tory, who hates the BBC, easy to be Frugal when everything is free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has replied to someone who asked that she still gets an odd box fortnightly so that can't be included in the cost surely?
I highly doubt it and that coffee she was drinking this morning w
View attachment 1662394

Pretty sure she's hidden or deleted my comment from the post about £40 meals ....
(Maybe I just can't see it but wouldn't put it past here to delete!!)
Yeah, it’s deleted. Probably spent all day deleting comments about her imaginary £40 food shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just waiting to be blocked from stories etc now that I've dared to ask a sensible question/challenge her in any way....!

I highly doubt it and that coffee she was drinking this morning w

Yeah, it’s deleted. Probably spent all day deleting comments about her imaginary £40 food shop!
She's such a fraud!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How embarrassing for her….honestly what a mess. Big Tory energy is strong….I mean, I’ve meal planned since before Alex was flogging her tit planners and for two adults I couldn’t get anywhere near that and we do a full shop at Aldi, actual Aldi not Sainsbury’s but pretending it’s Aldi…she’s really f’ked it up this time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so she didn't use anything in the odd box for this but she gets one a fortnight?? Wtf 😆 so she doesn't use anything from the odd box? 😂

• Haha
Love the comment “did you factor in the 20 quid oddbox?”😂
Let’s keep on digging Alex

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so she didn't use anything in the odd box for this but she gets one a fortnight?? Wtf 😆 so she doesn't use anything from the odd box? 😂
Oddbox will be thrilled with that endorsement

Also my arse she doesn’t think about her methodology that often….she literally claims to take everything out of her cupboards weekly to meal plan and recycles that ancient post about meal planning on the regular….hadn’t realised Disney had issued Pinocchio-The Frugality Edition

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So glad this thread is getting more active. Hopefully one day we can move it out of quieter threads!

• Haha
I demand a detailed cost break down of each meal in that reel. It’s ground breaking stuff, she should really share how she does this magical sticking to a list £40 shopping trip. This is content I’d happily pay for 🤡

• Haha
Someone make it make sense!!

So no Oddbox vegetables (so implies paid for veg), BUT she paid for some of the ingredients the week before BUT doesn't count them as there will be leftovers the following week BUT it's not always £40 AND it doesn't include meals for when they eat out BUT it does include all snacks and breakfast.

Absolute garbage and an insult to the millions of families struggling to feed themselves.

IMG_20221019_204922.jpg
IMG_20221019_204922.jpg
IMG_20221019_204722.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This was clearly not on the week where they bought an odd box or when out for over priced lunches in and around central lunches, or had to buy any breakfast items or snacks and lunches for the kids. Kids probably having cooked lunches/diners at nursery/school. If you factor all that, then I’m sure it would been around £100 or more! This is all for content and just a farce.

Reactions: 5
Tell me you’re out of touch with the current price of food in supermarkets without telling me you’re out of touch with the current price of food in supermarkets…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How could she “know” it cost £40 if she can’t show the breakdown or receipts.

I can’t believe she’s doubled down claiming that this includes snacks, drinks and breakfast too

Maybe if you don’t buy alcohol to drink at home (which everyone knows costs more than having it at the pub anyway), money magically comes back into your bank account as a reward? 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i know what will distract those pesky followers with their searching questions! Where’s that thick jumper I can shove into a satin skirt for some nice chatty new content ..
I’m sorry but that outfit is dreadful, and the glasses SO unflattering.

Reactions: 1
The odd box thing just makes it worse.. how did they include it in last week’s meals which were still around £40? And they batch cooked too?! So many lies. But not enough people challenging her on the grid.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.