The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #6 Secret Tory, who hates the BBC, easy to be Frugal when everything is free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she got Chris to film her pretending to shiver and close the back door… and thought this was worthy of a grid post?!
They’re just having a laugh at this point. They must be raking it in, all while pretending to be poor and putting out tit like that and calling it content. Why would they do it otherwise? I honestly think she’s making £££.
I agree I even turned the sound up to see if there was some joke I was missing. There wasn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Go back in the threads. It’s well spoken about, her extension is two storey. People have see the plans. Her next door neighbours also put their house up for sale and the extension was there in all its glory. Her sister has also outed her numerous times by posting photos of the back of the house on her insta 😂 she’s kept it a secret as two story extensions don’t come cheap and it doesn’t fit her narrative of having to scrape together the pennies and put renovation work on credit cards, trying to come across the same as the little people
So many threads to go through though. I’d love to find the one with the neighbours house being for sale as I know the area very well and have always wondered where her house was exactly.

I can’t believe they hid something like this!

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe she got Chris to film her pretending to shiver and close the back door… and thought this was worthy of a grid post?!
I didn’t want watch that originally as I assumed it would be longer and couldn’t be bothered. No, that was it. Terrible content.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow I wish I was as hard-working as Alex. That jaunt to John Lewis on a Wednesday morning must’ve been exhausting for a busy working mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please nobody post the street naje

Jaunt? JAUNT?!! I'll have you know that is multitasking in its finest form!
Did she stop to buy sliced white bread?! That would be the busiest day ever!! Take a nap alex

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And then a virtue-signalling trip to Made.com who are promoting some products by Black designers that Alex will never purchase as she’s far too frugal.

Reactions: 4
God she looks so drab tho at the John Lewis thing. She’s got bag lady down to a tee.

Reactions: 1
Christ, her latest TK Maxx tips. I love a TKM but “buy one set of candles and split the pack into smaller sets of gifts”? That’s not frugal, that’s being a tight bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s actually getting paid, probably quite handsomely, by TKM to come up with these ground breaking ideas. It makes me weep. She’s not even tied the bow nicely 😵💫

Reactions: 9
If she honestly gives those decanted bargain bucket candles to anyone who is generous enough to host her, well I’m truly embarrassed for her. Yet again it looks like something that your child might cobble together at brownies.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, if I were to host someone and someone came with that candles I will be so disappointed. Buy me a bottle of wine? A box of chocolate from Tesco? We are not here to look fancy anyway, is so insulting to be receiving that.

Reactions: 5
I had never received candles as a hosting gift and would not know what to do with them because I don’t even own any candle holders. I just expect people to bring wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same….also those candles are like £10 for a pack of six. So she’s spending £3 on her ‘friends’ who are probably spending out a fair bit on a nice meal. Just bring the wine. Or if you can’t afford that just bring yourself. It’s so performative and just comes across as tight

Reactions: 11
If she honestly gives those decanted bargain bucket candles to anyone who is generous enough to host her, well I’m truly embarrassed for her. Yet again it looks like something that your child might cobble together at brownies.
[/QUOTE
/QUOTE]
Same….also those candles are like £10 for a pack of six. So she’s spending £3 on her ‘friends’ who are probably spending out a fair bit on a nice meal. Just bring the wine. Or if you can’t afford that just bring yourself. It’s so performative and just comes across as tight
Alex shows the candles flat on the table. The ribbon on its own won’t secure tall candles. The minute you pick them up they will come apart. It looks very amateur.

Reactions: 3

100% sometimes my friends forget to bring something, don’t have the time and that’s fair enough with close friends, they’ll return the favour at some point or get me round of cocktails the next time but deciding to bring that is offensive

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.