The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #6 Secret Tory, who hates the BBC, easy to be Frugal when everything is free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like I’m the only one who doesn’t so clearly I’m a tit mum
I didn’t say everyone did it, just that a lot of people do….I’ve you’ve read that to mean you’re a tit mum I don’t really know what to say to that. The original poster also said she makes separate meals for her kids too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Seems like I’m the only one who doesn’t so clearly I’m a tit mum
Sorry haven’t been involved in the fish finger stuff but you’re not a tit mum, but it’s sadly v normal to feel like you are a tit mum in a society that only benefits from making us think we’re tit because they can flog us stuff off the back of it. Food is one of the hardest bits of parenthood, ultimately a fed baby/child is a happy one so pls remember all the good work you’re doing with your child and try not to get upset over fish finger discourse. Every child is SO different too, a good eater might be a nightmare sleeper, a great sleeper may have terrible separation anxiety, honestly pick ur personal nightmare we all have one if not more. Don’t let it get you down, we’ll all get through these struggles.

Like another poster I hadn’t had an avocado or pomegranate until uni ngl and I’m fine. My little girl has always had fancy food and baby led weaning etc but she still prefers eating neat ketchup whenever she spots it (usually an auntie lol) 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her meals to me just scream STUDENT MENUE. And the kids dinners just sound like a lunch. Her and her husband have not grown up food wise since their student days. She spends more money on makeup, clothes and shoes than on food, it really should be the other way round when you have a family. Sad state of affairs

Reactions: 5
Insane to me that they bought and designed this kitchen…? Like surely these were conversations you had at that point?

Is the video just a beg for one of those organising huns to come help?

Reactions: 2
Could it be that they were too cheap to shell out for the inserts and extra bits for the corner cupboards? If you’re going to pay for a new kitchen then I just don’t see the point in doing it as cheaply as possible if you don’t have to 🙄

Reactions: 5
Singularly I don’t mind the dress and the tank but together it’s really not a vibe. Also, hopefully someone will gift her some purple shampoo to tone down that very yellow barnet 🤞🏼

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but this mornings reel Has done me over. Like she actually has the audacity to complain about work etc and that is the content she puts out. She has to get her mum helping to pack over priced matches and this is what she is Doing. If I was her mum I would tell her to do one.

Reactions: 7
Must be exhausting having to film and make sure you don’t show your secret 2 storey extension.

Also there can’t be that many idiots spending £15 on matches that she needs to get her mum in on the packing…surely not?! If that’s the case then there are many many more stupid people in this world than first thought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also there can’t be that many idiots spending £15 on matches that she needs to get her mum in on the packing…surely not?! If that’s the case then there are many many more stupid people in this world than first thought 😂
Absolutely baffling to me to be asking people to buy £15 objects that literally go up in smoke the second you use them, whilst only pinching £2 on your kids shoes and eeking out the scraps from a beige carbfest dinner to reheat as a lunch. Make it make sense.

I wonder if she’s actually wrapping so many to send out to all the other Tiger tat floral plate influencer brigade? All just one bit circle jerk of undeclared ad nonsense?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How do you know this? Also, why would that be a secret?
Go back in the threads. It’s well spoken about, her extension is two storey. People have see the plans. Her next door neighbours also put their house up for sale and the extension was there in all its glory. Her sister has also outed her numerous times by posting photos of the back of the house on her insta 😂 she’s kept it a secret as two story extensions don’t come cheap and it doesn’t fit her narrative of having to scrape together the pennies and put renovation work on credit cards, trying to come across the same as the little people

Reactions: 16
Roping your Mum in to pack orders each time you release a new product does not indicate a particularly viable business. It reminds me of those make £5 grow young enterprise projects your kid does at school, all rather amateur!

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she got Chris to film her pretending to shiver and close the back door… and thought this was worthy of a grid post?!
They’re just having a laugh at this point. They must be raking it in, all while pretending to be poor and putting out tit like that and calling it content. Why would they do it otherwise? I honestly think she’s making £££.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.