The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t related to Alex, but I didn’t know where else to post my vent about sneaky grabbiness 🤣
Just scrolling on insta and I see this

Poor sods aren’t clever enough to search for a 9.99 miter cutter on amazon, so they comment on her post asking for the link and she DMs them the link and also cashes in on it!! She does state is an AFF link, but it’s just unbelievable 🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The state of the windows will not be helping. It’s been pointed out multiple times on here that they need to get those seen to asap, rather than spunking £££ on sofa reupholstering, Tiger tat, new paint for the corridor etc

Doesn’t want to use her Vinted account as doesn’t want people knowing her address…Alex love you’ve put so much online it’s pretty easy to find your address and we all know you want to keep it private so you can sell all your freebies and dodge the taxman

Reactions: 12
BULLSHIT!!!! She wants another account so she can sell free stuff for a big fat profit and not tell hmrc.
Also you don’t get peoples addresses from Vinted do you? I feel like you give it to the parcel shop and they do it all for you.
duck off Alex

Reactions: 14
You do still get their address as it’s on the label but it’s still a poor excuse. Like someone is going to pay £££ for a coat then nip round and peek through her windows

• Haha
It's staggeringly easy to find out her address, especially if you live in the general area. Silly Alex.

Reactions: 8
It’s so disingenuous! You can turn off certain options that come with a printed returns address on it, I just use my old address as I’m a bit funny about that too (not a scammer or anything lol), as I’d refund someone if I’d seen they’d returned it via tracking I wouldn’t even want the item back tbh.

100% a tax dodge she must be bricking it as she will not be paying tax on the freebies she’s then selling!

Reactions: 10
That explanation reeks bs from any angle.
She can set up a new vinted account from her husband grubby’s phone and donate the profits but of course she goes out of her way to say she doesn’t want to set up an account…
I am sure she has already set it up and sold loads.

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over how many coats she has in that reel. And she says it’s simplified.
Unreal

Reactions: 5
That explanation reeks bs from any angle.
She can set up a new vinted account from her husband grubby’s phone and donate the profits but of course she goes out of her way to say she doesn’t want to set up an account…
I am sure she has already set it up and sold loads.
She could just donate the items directly to a charity shop. Job done, anonymity protected.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.