The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably asked her why the f she had her jumper on over the top of her coat...
She’s looking so bundled up. Long sleeve, jumper, padded coat, jumper over the top, tight bag cross body, hideous hoodie thing.

I mean, as soon as she starts walking/needs to get anything out for the kids/goes running after the kids she’s going to melt. Added to the fact it looks ridiculous.

All this layering crap that’s going on right now is just to make us buy more. We need a gilet under our coat. We need a polo under our jumper. We need a light knit under our thick knit. We need a shirt under a tank under a blazer. No we don’t. Stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s looking so bundled up. Long sleeve, jumper, padded coat, jumper over the top, tight bag cross body, hideous hoodie thing.

I mean, as soon as she starts walking/needs to get anything out for the kids/goes running after the kids she’s going to melt. Added to the fact it looks ridiculous.

All this layering crap that’s going on right now is just to make us buy more. We need a gilet under our coat. We need a polo under our jumper. We need a light knit under our thick knit. We need a shirt under a tank under a blazer. No we don’t. Stop it.
That’s a good point. I’ve never mastered the art of layering beyond my winter staple of Uniqlo heattech top (sounding like Alex now!) under a jumper, and then a coat on top if I’m going outside. I live in London and take the tube regularly so any more layers and I’d roast!

Reactions: 9
My work have been extra tight this year and pay day isn’t until Monday. We were last paid the week before Xmas so no treats for me yet!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This payday treat crap is so condescending, so patronising.

The reality is she relies on hardworking people with actual jobs and real life non-phone-based careers to have their paydays to spend on the crap she peddles for kickbacks and aff links. It’s so gross, predatory, upsetting.

payday treats, she just bought a £100+ coat! To add to an existing pile of other coats!! Sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My "payday treat" is buying a Tesco meal deal instead of bringing my lunch in. She just hemorrhages money on needless crap constantly, it is nuts to watch it.

Reactions: 17
She has no idea. January is not the month for ‘payday treats.’ It’s the month of overdrafts!

Most salaried workers got paid early for Christmas, paid for the festivities then have the interminable wait for January’s salary.

Her content is tone deaf as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Spotted her in the wild this morning, wearing the new green coat and her usual massive glasses. Dopey too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was she galumphing? Tell us more!
Just in a park in East London. Looked like she was meeting friends & had the kids too altho they must have been off playing ( it was in the playground area). Didn't get to overhear much of her chatting to her friend but she was definitely very "done up" for a casual Saturday in the park.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.