The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bio “fortnightly free newsletter”.

Wooow so kind and selfless Alex, a bit of writing and a few aff links in return for thousands of email addresses and data.
Do we have to thank her?

Reactions: 5
According to her newsletter it’s “crazy work season”. What does that even mean for Alex? Two trips to the post office in a day instead of one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A balloon arch? How sustainable 🫠
It’s ok because those are probably leftover balloons, or balloons she’s used several times over and reused, and when she’s done with the balloon arch they make a chic gift to take to a dinner party

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s ok because those are probably leftover balloons, or balloons she’s used several times over and reused, and when she’s done with the balloon arch they make a chic gift to take to a dinner party
She's going to cut them up when they have deflated and use them as gift tags

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Easy to save when you get pr tickets to exhibitions. Would she be as complimentary if she had to get her cash out?

Reactions: 4
It’s ok, he’ll soon be wearing the pink sparkly ones Peggy’s sporting so Alex can prove what a cool mum she is.

Reactions: 10
The kids shoes thing irritates me so much! I'm sure she was wanging on about getting some second hand a while back. I totally get it if you literally cannot afford to get your kids new shoes but with them so young and with growing feet there really is no excuse for someone as privileged as she is to be scrimping at the expense of her kids development. Just get them decent, properly fitted shoes ffs
---
It's not 'frugal' it's just mean and stingy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.