The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well as we know, buying cheap white bread rather than sourdough is how she managed to have about 6 holidays this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen her latest reel? The noises her mouth makes are actually unbearable!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Still laughing at the stories clip where she referred to being wined and dined at a freebie night out uniqlo floggers event as “a work dinner” 😅

bleeping hell the delusion. When my husband has a work dinner it’s hard graft of wooing clients in a high stakes effort to win new business to keep the cash going in - sink or swim stuff. When I have a work dinner it means having to quickly grab something awful from my work canteen before rushing back to my desk because there’s no time for a break if I want to fit childcare in around my weekly hours.

A work dinner indeed.

Oh and look at that! A reel for the very people who invited her to that work dinner, but without any mention of it being an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The jumper comparison, the women’s one looked so much better on her I don’t understand! And then talking about men’s being more inclusive. Jesus that’s revolutionary Alex

Reactions: 5
The jumper comparison, the women’s one looked so much better on her I don’t understand! And then talking about men’s being more inclusive. Jesus that’s revolutionary Alex
Like many influencers she uses the word “inclusive” but doesn’t really know what it means 🙄
Sounds like Darth Vader in that foundation story.
Is that actually her? I assumed Dopey was filming and doing the heavy breathing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her face always looks so puffy and unhealthy. I’m very much not influenced to buy Skin+Me. The only time my face looks like that is when I’ve been on a massive bender the night before and gone to bed at 3am, or when I’ve had an allergic reaction to something.

Maybe that’s why she always sounds congested too? Allergies?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her face always looks so puffy and unhealthy. I’m very much not influenced to buy Skin+Me. The only time my face looks like that is when I’ve been on a massive bender the night before and gone to bed at 3am, or when I’ve had an allergic reaction to something.

Maybe that’s why she always sounds congested too? Allergies?
I use Skin + Me and really rate it but I would never have bought it on the basis of Alex’s recommendation. I really don’t know why brands pay her to promote their skincare products as she’s hardly a walking ad for them.

Reactions: 2
Flying Tiger must be trolling her with the gum and teeth bauble, come on! They’re identical

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that doesn’t get her obsession with these ugly baubles
Also some virtue signalling after to balance out the acquisition of tat. Lovely stuff….

Reactions: 7
The glasses grift has finally paid off and she’s scored a partnership with spec savers. God she’s canny.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Erm hang on wasn’t she slagging specsavers off a while ago because they were promoting contact lenses and everyone should wear ugly glasses like Alex!
I’d say I won’t be buying from specsavers again but I haven’t for years as there frames are naff and I prefer to buy from my local opticians

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.