The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More top class gallumphing in today’s reel and surely the reply to the comment below is “that way I can sell it on Vinted as brand new”?
IMG_0805.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Do we think she got the Airbnb for free?
I’d never think she’ll mention it if she was a paying customer.
Also no mention of her saving for the trip, usually she makes a big song and dance about it

Reactions: 4
Today she’s telling us all about how she only likes to wear old clothes she already owns now!! Honestly the lies! I don’t care she buys/wears loads new but I hate the pretence otherwise!!

Reactions: 5
5 holidays this year? Japan, California, the caravan think piece, Broadstsirs - one more?
She and Dopey managed a childfree break over one of the teacher strike days. Eastbourne? Hastings? Perhaps even both, seeing as how they literally never manage to get away.

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget to save water in a spotty jar for your plants. You’ll decimate your water bill, certainly enough to pay for return flights to California 👌
But do make sure it’s a splatterware piece, won’t work if you just use an old bottle or vase 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But do make sure it’s a splatterware piece, won’t work if you just use an old bottle or vase 👍🏻
Yes - reused/repurposed won’t do, it’s not chic, you need to ensure there’s absolutely no way your reduction in water usage could ever offset the environmental impact of the item being created.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Truly groundbreaking content today, Alex’s quest for pyjamas with pockets. She’s been researching it - where does she find the time with her busy schedule of midweek breaks, trips to the post office and match packing?
IMG_0817.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Truly groundbreaking content today, Alex’s quest for pyjamas with pockets. She’s been researching it - where does she find the time with her busy schedule of midweek breaks, trips to the post office and match packing?View attachment 2536037
F****** pockets. It isn’t a personality trait. Pyjamas need a comfy waistband and to not get you too hot/cold. Both of which are entirely personal.

What else can she research? Which shirts have the flappiest collars?

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the “squee, it has pockets!” thing (see Popsy thread) and when influencers do it I just think why? Do they see something I don’t or are they just jumping on the pockets bandwagon? Stop trying to make pockets happen. Women are never going to go out and about with pockets full of phone, purse, tissues, lip balm, keys and whatever else we use our bags for. The pockets we get aren’t sturdy enough and it would ruin the line of the clothes! So what do all these people want pockets for? Who the duck cares about pockets in pyjamas?
… and breathe. But it’s a perfect example of Alex’s inane “content” lately. So she can duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t get the “squee, it has pockets!” thing (see Popsy thread) and when influencers do it I just think why? Do they see something I don’t or are they just jumping on the pockets bandwagon? Stop trying to make pockets happen. Women are never going to go out and about with pockets full of phone, purse, tissues, lip balm, keys and whatever else we use our bags for. The pockets we get aren’t sturdy enough and it would ruin the line of the clothes! So what do all these people want pockets for? Who the duck cares about pockets in pyjamas?
… and breathe. But it’s a perfect example of Alex’s inane “content” lately. So she can duck off.
Oh god you’re going to hate me! I’m obsessed with pockets. I wore a dress out the other night which had pockets so I didn’t need a bag!
I mean I’m not doing the research like Alex, so I’m no expert.
I also wore glasses…. She’d bleeping love me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.