The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs hobbies (Pilates?) or to volunteer doing something to give her life a bit more purpose, roaming around shopping centres endlessly is such a waste of her privilege!
She does paint bits of her house incessantly to then change her mind again and repaint.

Her frugal January:
Coat
Cos trousers
Wallpaper that cost £75sm
Sofa upholstered
Brighton trip

oh but they did eat Mac and cheese for a forthnight to be able to afford the lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I suspect no Pilates studios have been in touch to offer her a freebie!
so Katherine Ormerod was promoting Fluidform for a bit, but she's practically half Alex's size... I actually think this sucks for Alex as it would be genuinely more interesting to see someone with an average body and some injuries get sponsored, but she won't look nearly as awesome in activewear.

so Katherine Ormerod was promoting Fluidform for a bit, but she's practically half Alex's size... I actually think this sucks for Alex as it would be genuinely more interesting to see someone with an average body and some injuries get sponsored, but she won't look nearly as awesome in activewear.
I just don't believe Alex would do it consistently though. She's too lazy!

Reactions: 3
Oh Alex you comedian, “giving yourself breaks between work” indeed. Your whole life is a break!

IMG_1264.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alex is like the anti-pomodoro method.

55 mins work then 5 mins break or use Alex’s method and do 5 mins work and 55 mins break.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her frugal January:
Coat
Cos trousers
Wallpaper that cost £75sm
Sofa upholstered
Brighton trip
this is only the stuff we know about, don’t forget. She has a bit of an actual problem I think, but we are not her confession booth - in a few weeks out will come the “bought recently” or “had for a while” purchases she hasn’t posed in yet

Reactions: 5
How she makes her kids clothes last longer?!?! She’s a tight cow isn’t she?! Kids running around in holey threadbare clothes and she’s buying yet another new coat

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's tight when it comes to the kids and friends and actually paying for stuff like, yaknow, food but supa generous with "pay day treats" for herself.

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe she's bought a '6' candle to use at her daughters birthday that she's going to then keep for YEARS until her son also turns 6

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.