The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trinny also does the CHECK YOU CAN WEAR THE NEW ITEM NINE DIFFERENT WAYS!!!

Meh. I have some bottoms that only go with one particular top, and because it’s a tit hot outfit that’s how I wear the item regularly.

Alex has struggled to find one good top to style that skirt with, let alone five.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does that skirt look good with anything?

Apart from the fact (as others have mentioned) it would get filthy in seconds, it looks as though she’s raided a dressing-up box and is just randomly throwing stuff together in order to fit the “I bought this skirt so I must wear it” brief.

Let’s see what day 4 brings…
I was alive in 2000s and I remember the look. It goes with a tank top and hideous sunglasses ( think Christina Aguilera). These days, the look is for the insta babes, like Danica from LI. It's defo not for middle class mom's from London. She should have just returned it 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was alive in 2000s and I remember the look. It goes with a tank top and hideous sunglasses ( think Christina Aguilera). These days, the look is for the insta babes, like Danica from LI. It's defo not for middle class mom's from London. She should have just returned it 🥴
I was also alive in the 2000s but I think I was probably in a ditch somewhere because I can’t remember this look 🤣. I do remember wearing… no, can’t remember anything I wore tbh 🫠.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These outfits are awful! Also it may be raining in London today but it’s so hot! She’s making me sweat looking at all those layers, I’ve got a shirt on and a lightweight raincoat and walking from the tube to work was so warm.
Clearly she’s not one who can be flexible with her ‘content!.
Also…a white skirt, in the rain, in London!! She’s having a laugh

Reactions: 1
She’s not exactly selling the handheld steamer is she? A spritz and steam and the skirt is still as creased as it was before!

Reactions: 3
You can guarantee she walks around the block to get her “wearing it outside” video

Reactions: 4
How can anyone praise her in the comments on her post for putting together those ‘outfits’, there is nothing stylish/fashionable/edgy/chic/wearable about any of them, there are a mish mash of clothes and very few would actually go out their front door dressed like that.

All this crap about finding five ways to wear that skirt - she hasn‘t even managed to find one way that looks in any way good. Her forte for styling has sadly gone.
---
In one of the comments, someone has said it’s a beachy skirt that belongs in the summer holiday wardrobe - her reply was that, that’s the point we need to think about making our outfits last longer and not for the beach, for evening, etc.

Why do we need to though, what’s wrong with having hot weather clothes that we wear during hot weather, or heavy clothing that is suited to winter only. If we wear them for several seasons of summer or winter, does it matter. What’s wrong with having a pair of trousers that we only have one or two tops we wear with them, as long as they are regularly worn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How can anyone praise her in the comments on her post for putting together those ‘outfits’, there is nothing stylish/fashionable/edgy/chic/wearable about any of them, there are a mish mash of clothes and very few would actually go out their front door dressed like that.

All this crap about finding five ways to wear that skirt - she hasn‘t even managed to find one way that looks in any way good. Her forte for styling has sadly gone.
---
In one of the comments, someone has said it’s a beachy skirt that belongs in the summer holiday wardrobe - her reply was that, that’s the point we need to think about making our outfits last longer and not for the beach, for evening, etc.

Why do we need to though, what’s wrong with having hot weather clothes that we wear during hot weather, or heavy clothing that is suited to winter only. If we wear them for several seasons of summer or winter, does it matter. What’s wrong with having a pair of trousers that we only have one or two tops we wear with them, as long as they are regularly worn.
She’s a hypocrite too as she’s done posts in the past about sorting through her summer/winter wardrobes and having bags and bags of clothes in the loft ready for winter 🙄

Reactions: 15
I’d forgotten all about the leftover water pot…
IMG_0761.jpeg

---
What on earth is leftover water? I don’t understand
When she has any water left in drinking bottles she decants it into the leftover water pot and uses it for the plants.

I tit ye not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

I agree. When influencers say ‘let’s winterise this dress!’and they add tights, boots, knitwear, a jacket, scarf and hat to a thin cotton summer frock, I roll my eyes. Just wear a winter weight dress already and be dressed appropriately for the climate.

Whenever I see her shelves I think they must have a cleaner. They have so much tit everywhere but doesn’t seem covered in dust and I can’t imagine Alex dusting weekly.

The white skirt tucked into anything looks like a medical patient gown, like you've popped off the ward to go and have a smoke outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whenever I see her shelves I think they must have a cleaner. They have so much tit everywhere but doesn’t seem covered in dust and I can’t imagine Alex dusting weekly.
tit everywhere? What do you mean, she’s a minimal decorator don’t you know!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.