The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I’m the first here to wtf to coco pops selection packs for the kids stockings helloooooo
Lucky kids…

Alex seems to have no qualms about spending £££ on herself or taking herself off to California for a long weekend but when it come to her children it’s second-hand everything, a caravan in Skegness and bleeping Coco Pops for Christmas? And I say that as someone who loves a chaz but ffs, buy your kids say, some decent shoes. We know you can afford it Alex!

Reactions: 14
I mean I’ve bought especially unhealthy sugary (American!) cereal for my child as a treat for the school holidays before, but Coco Pops?! In a stocking? In a few years those kids will look back and realise how tight their parents are 😬

Reactions: 7
Alex thinks she’s quite a motivated person 😂😂😂
I just nearly choked on my drink hearing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean I’ve bought especially unhealthy sugary (American!) cereal for my child as a treat for the school holidays before, but Coco Pops?! In a stocking? In a few years those kids will look back and realise how tight their parents are 😬
It's actually bringing back memories for me... those mini cereal boxes were put in stockings a lot when I was a kid amongst my family/friends !!! I'd completely forgotten all about it.

Laughing at the person outraged about buttered bread with the Camembert. I must be a minger cause for me there's no point to having bread unless it's got butter on it. I would 100% be buttering my Camembert bread and loving it, not sorry!

Reactions: 9
It's actually bringing back memories for me... those mini cereal boxes were put in stockings a lot when I was a kid amongst my family/friends !!! I'd completely forgotten all about it.

Laughing at the person outraged about buttered bread with the Camembert. I must be a minger cause for me there's no point to having bread unless it's got butter on it. I would 100% be buttering my Camembert bread and loving it, not sorry!
Your on your own with the buttered bread and Camembert 🤮 but I feel similarly outraged with butter and peanut butter/pate/marmite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your on your own with the buttered bread and Camembert 🤮 but I feel similarly outraged with butter and peanut butter/pate/marmite 😂
Oh you’ve got to have butter with marmite. What sort of savage would eat it on dry toast? 😂

Agree that you don’t need butter with peanut butter though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wtf is she wearing at that party. Stylist my ass 😂
Quite often she seems to attend events where everyone else is dressed really well and then she shows up looking like a (reusable) bag lady. It’s bizarre because, as we can see from her latest grid post, she knows how to do dressing up. Is it some sort of attempt to prove that she’s not like other girls or has she genuinely lost her styling mojo?

Reactions: 10
Actually the more I think about how performative she is, the more I think it’s likely to be a case of Not Like Other Girls™

Reactions: 5
You don't NEED butter with peanut butter per se......👀 But it's damn delicious.
Yeah peanut butter is way too claggy without butter and marmite without butter is absolute insanity. 🤣
---
I’m now curious, salted butter and honey on bread? Only me? 😂
Nope I’m totally with you. You cant beat salt and sweet combo! I also always use salted butter in cake making and butter cream other wise it’s too one dimensional - just sweet. Anyhoo I digress… 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nope I’m totally with you. You cant beat salt and sweet combo! I also always use salted butter in cake making and butter cream other wise it’s too one dimensional - just sweet. Anyhoo I digress… 🤣
Omg me too. Makes flapjacks lovely!

Reactions: 2
Alex is doing her wear for 5 days “challenge” again. The outfit was actually ok and then of course she had to add the hooded scarf and serial killer frames…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.