The Frugality/Alexandra Stedman #10 No wonder she’s absolutely minted, she’s selling her freebies on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the comment saying in Paris everyone wear glasses and no one cares…surely that’s everywhere?

Reactions: 5
It’s just so out of touch?? I follow many many young style influencers (hate that concept but you know what I mean) who wear glasses voluntarily because they’re so stylish. 75% of my work team of a wide range of ages and locations internationally wear them. It’s just some made up insecurity that she’s exploiting.

Reactions: 6
Brave! Like she’s a returning soldier. Everyone’s lost the plot on her post. It’s glasses fgs not adversity.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s it for me, even though it was a hate follow it’s now an unfollow. I’ll keep reading this thread, but definitely won’t be adding to her viewer numbers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The gall as well, to mention bravery in this context, whilst there are wars going on. Pretty much everyone got bullied at school, for being too tall, too thin, too fat, too spotty too EVERYTHING. Poor Alex, she really does need a medal for the torturous years of facing glasses cruelty at school. Honestly how did the world come to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The photographer she tagged does a lot of influencer photography, including for Wardrobe Icons, the vanity project of one of Alex’s former Red colleagues. I wouldn’t be surprised if this partnership came about through Alex badgering Specsavers to let her be the saviour of glasses wearers, with a photographer already lined up!

Also her mum’s comment 🙄
Who is the photographer?

Reactions: 1
LOL @ the person in the comments saying they would never have considered specsavers before. They've had designer collaborations for YEARS and anyone with glasses know this.

I think Alex's strategy of initially slagging off Specsavers for the kissing ad has paid off spectacularly. The SS team would have paid attention to it due to her baffling large following and they wouldn't be able to ignore the response - instead they're going to make it pay off for them too. All publicity is good publicity...

Reactions: 6
Apologies if this has been asked before but when did she slag off spec savers and what did she say? Or could someone direct me to where I can find out this information. Thanks 😃

The absolute brass neck of her to work with them having been so critical.

She’ll have dozens of glasses for sale on her Vinted very soon…

Reactions: 9
Surely it’s just physics that kissing with glasses on is difficult? That’s like saying that kissing with both people wearing a baseball cap is as easy as without 😂😂 my husband takes his glasses off before we get busy for a reason!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolute apologies but does anyone know where this Fagan Chelsea or Chelsea Fagans glasses are from? 🫣🙈
She looks amazing in them doesn’t she! I want to know too now. (Part time glasses wearer here, Alex would hate me because I wear contacts most of the time!)

Reactions: 2
Absolute apologies but does anyone know where this Fagan Chelsea or Chelsea Fagans glasses are from? 🫣🙈
Now those are actually pretty cool glasses and not a serial killer in sight!
---
After Alex did her Specsavers “takedown” didn’t she say they’d got in touch with her? I guess this partnership is the result.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.