Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skyehigh

Chatty Member
None of her bathrooms have enough storage - just baskets and open 'shelving'. Always have been irrationally irritated by this!

I hate that her job is fannying around her house doing unnecessary jobs. What a contribution to society!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

CornedBeefHashtag

Those outfits really do look very last minute. And certainly not what you would expect from a self proclaimed fashion stylist/editor.

These two always seem to struggle as fully fledged adults. They seem stuck in a student time warp.

ETA: we are clearly all thinking the same here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

gollygally

I’m watching the junior bake-off with my child and every time I see Harry Hill I think of that ridiculous comment by Alex’s mum, and imagine poor, oppressed, bespectacled Alex being chased down the street by schoolkids calling her Harry!
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!!
That’s probably why she’s so resilient and hard working that can do a post office drop off before catching the train!

• Haha

Flivver

VIP Member
IMG_3549.jpeg

Posting this here for posterity.

I think I’ll update my LinkedIn profile to say ‘outfit repeater’ as I sometimes wear the same jacket a few days in a row. Might also include ‘careful meal planner’ as I write a shopping list on my phone before I do the big shop.

What are these people like!?

• Haha

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Brace yourselves for another scintillating reel, where Alex demonstrates how she can wear the same item for five days again. I’ve been wearing the same coat for the past week - why didn’t I think of doing a reel about it??

• Haha

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
I’d forgotten all about the leftover water pot…
IMG_0761.jpeg

---
What on earth is leftover water? I don’t understand
When she has any water left in drinking bottles she decants it into the leftover water pot and uses it for the plants.

I shit ye not.

• Haha
  • Wow

uberoblique

Chatty Member
I mean they’d stink of minge vapours surely?
You just can’t return worn jeans after you’ve been living in them!

• Haha

Luchlo

Stop the press! Alex has invented keeping decorations for another year! What a visionary 🤩
It's the next line for the bio. Outfit repeater, decoration reuser. Oh, and water collector of course.

If she actually cared about waste she wouldn't have blown up 30+ balloons. And what 3(?) year old's party features bloodshot eye balloons!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Are Alex and Dopes the hardest-working couple on Instagram? A gallery jaunt today, followed by lunch at a Japanese restaurant. How do they manage to keep on top of such a whirlwind lifestyle?

• Haha

CornedBeefHashtag

They really are stuck in some kind of student twilight zone and seem incapable of functioning as normal adults.
She seems to be close to her family but even they must roll their eyes at this BS.
I can’t quite decide if it’s perfomative or more a case of uselessness, but either way what she thinks is quirky and thrifty making mac & cheese (or rather MACARONI CHEESE) in actual fact is just lazy and tight.
Yes the poor kids, give them a proper roast dinner - or if that’s not your thing then steak & chips or something special - not a bloody dish that is a quick back up tea for busy week days.

CausticYoda

Her face always looks so puffy and unhealthy. I’m very much not influenced to buy Skin+Me. The only time my face looks like that is when I’ve been on a massive bender the night before and gone to bed at 3am, or when I’ve had an allergic reaction to something.

Maybe that’s why she always sounds congested too? Allergies?

• Haha

skyehigh

Chatty Member
I wonder if Alex was ever that stylish only young, thin and blonde - and loved taking photos of herself!

Reactions: 10
That ‘skirt’ another baggy shapeless thing that’s swamping her for the bargain price of £85…for someone who allegedly doesnt buy much she’s spent a fair few quid so far this year 😂

It’s so disingenuous! You can turn off certain options that come with a printed returns address on it, I just use my old address as I’m a bit funny about that too (not a scammer or anything lol), as I’d refund someone if I’d seen they’d returned it via tracking I wouldn’t even want the item back tbh.

100% a tax dodge she must be bricking it as she will not be paying tax on the freebies she’s then selling!