Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Hard to believe it’s the same woman in those photos who only yesterday was gahlumping like a fool to tiger

• Haha
Reactions: 10

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
I’m sorry but who the hell is asking her for a tutorial on how she ‘styles’ her hair?! Seriously! 🤣
This is what my hair looks like when I wake up and haven’t brushed it yet
Hasn’t she already done several of these “tutorials” where she crunches the GHDs through her greasy barnet ?

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Ugh she is always so performative "look at how much we are doing to help others." Just go off and do it quietly then without announcing it to the world.
Love the idea that anyone would be bereft without an Alex newsletter 😆

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
It’s ok, he’ll soon be wearing the pink sparkly ones Peggy’s sporting so Alex can prove what a cool mum she is.

She needs hobbies (Pilates?) or to volunteer doing something to give her life a bit more purpose, roaming around shopping centres endlessly is such a waste of her privilege!

uberoblique

Chatty Member
Ok, I had no strong feelings on pockets til Mr Uber bought me a Soho House dressing gown for Christmas. It’s been a source of irritation as it has (a) no pockets and (b) the belt ropes are started/fixed at the back of your waist so you basically can’t sit on a toilet with it on as there’s a very good chance the ropes will fall in the water. I had no idea how annoying no pockets were.

I’ve persevered for nearly a whole year. At the same time I seemed to acquire a few pairs of pyjamas with no pockets. The ones that really pissed me off were our xmas ones where my husband got a draw cord and pockets, but my identically priced women’s ones had neither.

I have a toddler who wants to be carried a lot. I also like cups of tea and my mobile phone. You need pockets at this stage of life. Here ends my lesson on pockets.

However I won’t be buying any Alex recommends as like with everything she does, they’ll be a bit shit, really overpriced, or form over function.
---
best in class tampons
Please please please don’t give her ideas. The mind boggles at how she’d choose to demo them 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

PastorBake

Chatty Member
I’ve just stumbled across another fashion blog which is a stylist and her mum, and it is the most perfect example that I’ve seen so far of the sort of style that Alex tries to create but fails. Comparing it side by side with Alex’s style really does not cast her in a good light at all. The other one even has regular glasses wearing without it being ‘a thing’. If I needed a sign that Alex is out of touch with trends and looking stylish, then this is it -although I didn’t really need a sign- this just confirms what I think I knew.

Very much recommend GrahamSt.fashion if you used to be a fan of Alex’s style; beautifully shot pictures too.
Now THOSE are some stylish women. Beautiful styling, and feels like they are showing you real 'looks' that you could adapt for yourself, rather than just selling you stuff (or whacking a jumper and some socks under a thin summer dress 🙄)

• Wow

Rosie_Goldie

What happened? Enlighten us, blocked souls!
Greasy brown stain from dropping meatballs or something on it. It's mainly cream with some red stripes so really shows up.
We got new sofas over a year ago, cost a fortune to us, noones allowed to eat or drink anywhere near them still. She ruined hers in 24hours, just shows how little she values it.

• Wow

Dizzy

VIP Member
I preface this my saying I like Alex. I am however triggered my the cheap presents as it reminds me of a friend of mine who never paid her way for things like taxis leaving us short for things while she saved her money for nice clothes. Still to this day she talks with glee about regifting things and has a expression “better a £10 in my pocket than a £10 in yours” around selling second hand items.
Total projection but the attitude annoys me and I ended up thinking how good a friend are you if you are prepared to use me to save money.
Turned out she was getting state funding in uni which she told me years later which meant she had more money than any of us while shortchanging us for taxis.
Alex is presumably getting a nice meal in people’s houses while buying them cheap candles. I’d be so embarrassed.
I know exactly what you mean and I detest this kind of attitude. It's selfish, cheap and insulting. I don't think I could be friends with someone like that, it would really put me off.
---
Also Erica can’t be much of a friend if she puts up such an unflattering photo.
It's a cracker isn't it! 😂

CornedBeefHashtag

The pair of them have had 2+ weeks off ‘work’ over Christmas and they come back with this BS - the dreadful ‘outfit’ post and this rubbish attempt at humour/relatability.
Does Dopes just go along with these ideas (the way he comes across is like a bit of a doormat) or is he in fact the instigator?!
Either way it’s all rubbish and of value to no-one. They both need to get a proper job and some self respect.

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Alex ‘agreed to go to a black tie event’.
I wonder if the hosts regret inviting her.
Will she bring a couple of Tiger candles as a present for the hosts? And she’s being dramatic - it’s been drizzling on and off in north London all day but nothing that qualifies as a downpour 🙄

skyehigh

Chatty Member
In fairness, it’s a lovely coat and she will get years of wear out of it. The colour really suits her, I think.
She could get years out of everything though because she has SO much stuff it just can't get worn as much.

Just went back to her grid and she's worn at least 9 different coats since December. She had two shades of camel coat in a similar style!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Her latest reel makes me think she has an eye on us as she clarifies that by 5 days of wear she means maybe only for a few hours.

Hi Alex 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Wow

Sarah123456789

Chatty Member
Because I’m slightly obsessed with ‘catching her out’ (in my head) over her lies about the constant shopping I’ve been on her ticktok again and she’s got ANOTHER new jumper!! Those Aligne ones are currently in Tkmaxx so that’s bloody new too! The irony (and LIES) and that she has posted it on the video about shopping less and more ‘considered’ purchases which we know is total crap!!!!!

• Wow

AllTheGinJoints

VIP Member
Wtf is she wearing at that party. Stylist my ass 😂
Quite often she seems to attend events where everyone else is dressed really well and then she shows up looking like a (reusable) bag lady. It’s bizarre because, as we can see from her latest grid post, she knows how to do dressing up. Is it some sort of attempt to prove that she’s not like other girls or has she genuinely lost her styling mojo?