The Frugality #5 Weeks and months to tile a floor, we love to cosplay being poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what is with the very breathy beauty pie video. Like how is that content. Put some music over it or mute it. So weird. Like I am put off that product

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s got to be a pun with Tiger that I can’t quite get to.

The Frugali-tea that came to Tiger

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s just AD after AD after AD 🥱 surely she should be putting those on her frugality account? She’s taking it in!

She should go get her nose breathing sorted?! Surely that’s a health issue! 😱 I’ve not noticed it before… she’s literally gasping for air! I feel sorry for her. She was obviously holding her breath

Reactions: 4
My goodness how much packaging for the planner, to describe that as eco friendly is very much missing the point.

Reactions: 9
Thread title idea: Tiger tiger burning bright, need free glasses to see the hidden extension out of sight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My goodness how much packaging for the planner, to describe that as eco friendly is very much missing the point.
Quite. Eco friendly is figuring out your meals on the back of a used envelope, or on your phone. Not buying even more tat to over-engineer a basic life admin task 🙄

Reactions: 15
I think we should include her actual name in the next thread title to make it a bit more Google friendly 😉
Alex Stedman/The Frugality #6 secret holidays, secret renovations and endless Tiger Tat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Quite. Eco friendly is figuring out your meals on the back of a used envelope, or on your phone. Not buying even more tat to over-engineer a basic life admin task 🙄
god yes, buying a special meal planner is not exactly frugal and or green.

I hate this playing at being frugal lark. Her recipes are like something a student at uni would try and cook. Someone up thread described her as having ‘big Tory energy’ which is spot on. Weirdly there’s something about Alex that reminds me of Kirstie Allsop.

Reactions: 7
Since she’s just bullshitted about being on holiday for a week, I’m off her completely! She’s just a big fat phoney & a liar - a bad one at that. I don’t even know why brands want to work with her? They should look at these threads before hiring “influencers” 😂

Reactions: 6
Alexandra Steadman / The Frugality: too cheap to pay for her TV licence

Not funny but it riles me.

Reactions: 16
No updates today - bets are on they’ve flown back today & she’ll continue to pretend she’s there.

Reactions: 1
“Chris here take a viedeo of me struggling with the buggy on the stairs so I appear ✨relatable✨ before I post another razor advertisement”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d say she’s back - her sister said last week something along the lines of don’t want the week to be over.

She says that Peggy is still walking with a limp - yet she had her wearing crocs most of them week which offer no support at all.

Chris filming her dragging the buggy with her son in it down steps - why not lift him out and one of them hold his hand while he walks down the steps and the other carry the buggy.

I’d say she’s back - her sister said last week something along the lines of don’t want the week to be over.

She says that Peggy is still walking with a limp - yet she had her wearing crocs most of them week which offer no support at all.

Chris filming her dragging the buggy with her son in it down steps - why not lift him out and one of them hold his hand while he walks down the steps and the other carry the buggy.
So that she could complain how hard her life is even on a holiday.

“Thought I’d be on a sun lounger” bet that is EXACTLY what she’s been doing after she’s palmed the kids off to her parents!
I do love her mum though! She looks so sweet! 💕

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.