The Frugality #5 Weeks and months to tile a floor, we love to cosplay being poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister has started posting pictures again but hasn’t tagged Alex - wonder if Alex even knows she’s started posting them again! 😂😂😂

And now she’s apparently been there for 1 day and already done a full grid post called “Mallorca 2022” - guessing she’s given up the charade

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I am someone going to view the house, I will be asking who is living next door after seeing the state of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow I just wasted far too much time searching right move. I am quite shocked at the state of it

Reactions: 1
And now she’s apparently been there for 1 day and already done a full grid post called “Mallorca 2022” - guessing she’s given up the charade
Im finding all the timeline trip ups/manipulation so cringey in a way that I don’t usually when influencers are more transparent

Reactions: 8
Thread title ideas… (probs too long?!)
Can’t stop the lying so plan some beige meals, got to keep buying to make pointless reels.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Suggestion; Liar, Liar, the Frugality’s pants on fire

She also mention that she booked themselves Eurostar ticket to go in August, sooooo….holiday after holiday huh

Her sisters kids have that posh kids face, especially the daughter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My thread suggestion…

‘Secret Tory, who hates the BBC, easy to be Frugal when everything is free’

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m so confused by her content at the moment - the sister posted them on holiday when she was posting stuff from her garden, then she wasn’t tagged her in sisters stuff and I can’t figure out where they all. Very random.

I think her downstairs shutters look crap as they haven’t replaced those windows yet. Once they change them to the same style as the bedroom they will look good.

Reactions: 1
Suggestion; Liar, Liar, the Frugality’s pants on fire

She also mention that she booked themselves Eurostar ticket to go in August, sooooo….holiday after holiday huh

Her sisters kids have that posh kids face, especially the daughter.
Where are they going? Paris and Disney? That’s not cheap!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.