The Frugality #5 Weeks and months to tile a floor, we love to cosplay being poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks like she’s been staggered through a bush backwards. Her waves” (kinks) don’t even hold! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aaand she’s home and straight back down to Tiger again for another haul of plastic made in China disposable crap.
What was that you were saying about the sustainability credentials of your overpriced meal planners Alex??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s really being ridiculous. Talking yesterday about what you could use a breadbasket for and how you’d hardly plonk the brand of sliced loaf of bread she uses in it. Then saying it’s probably for ‘posh bread’ for when you’ve guests - like anything outside of a sliced loaf is alien to her. You could toss any type of bread in the basket - sourdough, standard, bread-rolls, bagels, bread that has been toasted for breakfast, whatever - all can be bought in Lidl and could hardly be termed as ‘posh bread’. We have seen her eating all these types of breads in her home so just more nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aaand she’s home and straight back down to Tiger again for another haul of plastic made in China disposable crap.
What was that you were saying about the sustainability credentials of your overpriced meal planners Alex??
I really was tempted to raise this with her earlier in the week as I think it is ridiculous. But will fall on deaf ears so why bother 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s really being ridiculous. Talking yesterday about what you could use a breadbasket for and how you’d hardly plonk the brand of sliced loaf of bread she uses in it. Then saying it’s probably for ‘posh bread’ for when you’ve guests - like anything outside of a sliced loaf is alien to her. You could toss any type of bread in the basket - sourdough, standard, bread-rolls, bagels, bread that has been toasted for breakfast, whatever - all can be bought in Lidl and could hardly be termed as ‘posh bread’. We have seen her eating all these types of breads in her home so just more nonsense.
Imagine having so little of substance in your life that you have the time to think about this stuff beyond “a bread basket is for bread”. Get a life, seriously.

Reactions: 9
If she wants to be on “brand” why didn’t she put The Frugality on her account with the most “followers”? The just post on there? Why did she have her “private” account with all her followers…?! I don’t get it… she’s using her account as “business”????

Reactions: 1
Forgot to take holiday clothes with her 🤦🏻‍♀️ So was wearing dirty and weather inappropriate clothes to save her washing and she had loads of stuff that she forgot about…because she has too much stuff

Reactions: 11
Forgot to take holiday clothes with her 🤦🏻‍♀️ So was wearing dirty and weather inappropriate clothes to save her washing and she had loads of stuff that she forgot about…because she has too much stuff
I think is a lie. She brought all of them but she can only show 5 because she ‘went’ there a week, not two weeks. She is still lying about her holidays. And she didn’t want people to ask ‘how come you didn’t wear the sezane dress’

Reactions: 4
Guess she had to prove a point to us after we all said what a silly idea that was 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hi Alex 👋
Probably going to collect her kids from nursery and giving them the ice-lollies to eat on the way home when they’ll have half melted and will be dripping all over the buggy and themselves.

Though she’s not actually proving any point because she originally said she gives them to her kids when out and about and it saves money. I doubt she would actually stop at a shop on the way home from nursery and buy ice-lollies.

Omg just seen the basket thing. She's obsessed with baskets. Baskets and trays full of shite everywhere.

Reactions: 7
Another title suggestion. Alexandra Steadman/ the Frugality: cushion coffins and trays of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can somebody please explain what she means by this? Does Alex believe important people from fashion journalism follow her Friday stories? Also, she looks like someone who could really benefit from healthier diet and some exercise. She’s always so hunched over and looks generally unhealthy, I hope she’s ok.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Can somebody please explain what she means by this? Does Alex believe important people from fashion journalism follow her Friday stories? Also, she looks like someone who could really benefit from healthier diet and some exercise. She’s always so hunched over and looks generally unhealthy, I hope she’s ok.
Journalists = Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's as grey as a corpse!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like she’s in her office - this is her “working” & being too busy to look after her kids !! Bet her hubby is doing all the hard grafting. I actually feel sorry for him - he’s basically her slave! She probably uses the line “ I’m the main breadwinner, the least you could do is….” When I’m tact it’s just her parents funding her left style! Wonder if his parents chip in too…. 😂

77DE5464-A757-49DA-8A58-8650970F7363.png

so weird she writes herself in third person. Anyway, she is playing poor again. Oh she didn’t go holiday abroad when she was young, she holidayed in Blackpool. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.