The Frugality #5 Weeks and months to tile a floor, we love to cosplay being poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s back - her sister said last week something along the lines of don’t want the week to be over.

She says that Peggy is still walking with a limp - yet she had her wearing crocs most of them week which offer no support at all.

Chris filming her dragging the buggy with her son in it down steps - why not lift him out and one of them hold his hand while he walks down the steps and the other carry the buggy.
God this is so cringe! Just pick up the other end of the bloody pushchair Chris!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God this is so cringe! Just pick up the other end of the bloody pushchair Chris!!!!
Chris is filming and holding Peggy by the sounds of it… maybe just don’t film and concentrate on getting your kids safely down the cliff steps?! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Day by day, she is turning into Lily Pebbles 2.0. She probably saw how much Lily Pebbles is earning and thought, ah if Lily can make a living out of moaning and showcasing her struggle with daily activities, she could too.

Maybe she’s actually away for 2 weeks in total and is trying to make out it’s only 1 (more frugal, more on brand, absolutely not eye wateringly expensive/gifted by the folks & a massive privilege)?
Hence those posts at the beginning of last week making out she was at home enjoying balmy evenings in the garden when we’d all seen the pics of her kids in Mallorca via her sister’s stories

Reactions: 10
Her sisters Instagram is too much IMO. All perfect and smugly. They must have fun family trips 😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her sisters Instagram is too much IMO. All perfect and smugly. They must have fun family trips 😬🙄
Her sisters is more real, so many times she’s shown the “chaos”. Alex’s “chaos” is created to fit her narrative. When real stuff happens she doesn’t say it e.g how P fractured her leg etc

Her sisters is more real, so many times she’s shown the “chaos”. Alex’s “chaos” is created to fit her narrative. When real stuff happens she doesn’t say it e.g how P fractured her leg etc

Reactions: 2
That reel with the buggy is ridiculous. I was waiting for her to trip over the hem of that dress.

All that money and a holiday abroad and she's still moaning.

Reactions: 7
Advertising skin and me now, while on holiday, which is a prescription strength retinol…advice is you should stop using before, during and for a few days after prolonged sun exposure…no mention of that or using a high SPF if you choose to continue 🤦🏻‍♀️
Anyone would think she was just plugging any beauty products she could get her hands on without actually using them….oh wait

• Wow
  • Heart
It’s just AD after AD after AD - she doesn’t even try to hide it. Obviously just after the 💰 rather than connecting with her followers. She’s meant to be frugal for gods sake but encouraging every one to spend all their money!

Advertising skin and me now, while on holiday, which is a prescription strength retinol…advice is you should stop using before, during and for a few days after prolonged sun exposure…no mention of that or using a high SPF if you choose to continue 🤦🏻‍♀️
Anyone would think she was just plugging any beauty products she could get her hands on without actually using them….oh wait
I’ve heard awful things about skin & me leaving people with serious burns, but hadn’t heard it’s a prescription grade retinol! Good god why is anyone using it?! 😳😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And how long until she has a moan about how long it’s been since she had a “proper” holiday/break/weekend etc. Like someone holds a gun to these influencers heads and forces them to constantly churn out ad after ad for £££.

By all means be as greedy as you like but don’t then moan about the downsides and/or your own lack of boundaries.

Please we beg you - take some time away, you won’t be missed (ironically that’s their fear).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve heard awful things about skin & me leaving people with serious burns, but hadn’t heard it’s a prescription grade retinol! Good god why is anyone using it?! 😳😱😱
I did skin+me for 6 months. No difference whatsoever but I did stuck to their guidelines about usage. I wanted pigmentation changes and it didn’t improve anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I used dermatica and it was great! and I say that without getting paid to do so like the rest of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The last supper….showing her sister….except her sister is at home according to her insta…when is she going to give up the pretence…it’s just (even more) embarrassing now

• Haha
It'd be ridiculously amusing if it wasn't also slightly tragic.

I just feel quite sorry for Alex - she does come across as a really nice person but she's just tied herself up in knots trying to stick to her ridiculous USP of being frugal fashion, then trying to push her own brand when she hardly has an enviable lifestyle. She needs to pull back on the family and lifestyle stuff and go back to being a stylist as she was really good at that!

Reactions: 7

I just feel quite sorry for Alex - she does come across as a really nice person but she's just tied herself up in knots trying to stick to her ridiculous USP of being frugal fashion, then trying to push her own brand when she hardly has an enviable lifestyle. She needs to pull back on the family and lifestyle stuff and go back to being a stylist as she was really good at that!
She can hardly style herself anymore. I doubt anyone would pay her to style someone else, which is why she’s clinging onto this pretence of being frugal. She’s just one big phoney!

How does she come across as being a “really nice person”. She appears to snap the head off anyone who disagrees with her. She misleads people about her finances, buys tons of tat she doesn’t need, and doesn’t take ownership of her mistakes - BBC licence.
The crowning glory she wants people to “buy her W coffee” for her “free” content after being subject to multiple ads she is well paid for but won’t pay for Netflix.
Far far worse out there but couldn’t agree with “really nice person”.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her sister just outed her again. Her sister posted a few stories about them being home whilst Alex posted a story about them having last supper. Liar liar pants on fire.

15158C68-C0D7-4925-9E4C-8924F1AB25E6.png
5EC4030D-6067-49F7-ADFB-B0CB52C00C7C.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.