Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I note a new living room sofa (it was a green habitat one before) that has gone unmentioned. Is that three sofas this year? I am counting the John Lewis gifted one that replaced the kitchen table and the sofa bed in the extended room that shall not be mentioned
She’s literally answered your question today

Reactions: 2

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
Well for her that has the time to be worrying about how ‘chic’ her nail polish remover is. Or maybe she’s to be pitied that such things actually bother her. And it’s laughable her decanting cheap soap into the remote bottles of the more expensive brands. And her advent calendar, I think she’s trying to make a point about being creative and non-materialistic with her advent calendar - but she’ll have abandoned it before the 24th. I can’t see her actually getting around to doing the day’s activity with her daughter when she comes home from nursery. Most of the activities she’s listed out - parents do with their children anyway. See it’s hung in the secretly extended guest bedroom, which seems to now be a living/dressing/playroom.

• Heart

Debarkle

Chatty Member
I was out for dinner the other day and there were four of us. It was only when someone made a comment about the only useful cracker present is a mini screwdriver for glasses I realised *I* was the only one of us NOT wearing glasses.

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
She once asked people to buy them a coffee (a website for “creators” and influencers to get paid by their followers basically) whilst posting in the same week about new clothes, tat from tiger, more pointless footstools for the bathroom.. etc
wow, just wow 😱

amayamay

Re the busyness, reminded me of another I saw earlier - dropped kids at school- declared it was ‘all going on!!’….. Having a car charger fitted, having some shelves measured and making an IG ad. Is it just me or is that not actually that busy?

• Haha

Readinginks

VIP Member
Who has the time to write down everything they have in the fridge/pantry before meal planning? The fridge was practically empty, yet she has a long list of food on her ‘what we have’ list.
If I saw it correctly, she put down three or four different types of rice they have! 😂

itsyagal

Remember her hair curling tutorial 😬 it was worse than the eyeliner tutorial.

If I was her I’d let the hairdresser do it
omg it along the lines of the famous video of Anne Widdecombe trying to curl her hair on celeb big brother! 😭

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
Exactly. If she’s so frugal and environmentally conscious why does she accept 5 gifted things a week that she doesn’t need? She doesn’t even try and hide it. So irritating!!!
She’ll probably sell it. Would make a good blanket.