Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jaymie

VIP Member
Idk why people buy the pot, surely buying a cast iron pot that you can pop in the oven is a better investment?

Reactions: 2

MeWithTheHair

Just shows how easily some people are ‘influenced’ to buy something totally un-necessary. We all have scrap pieces of paper, used envelopes, the back of some un-important letter, an old birthday card, etc etc that can be used to write a meal planning or shopping list on.
Exactly! We can all just pull something out of our big under-counter recycling drawer if we could just move the Cook packets out the way, right!

• Haha
First time though she’s mentioned paying for some of it with an inheritance from her Grandmother, before it was just savings and credit cards. The inheritance probably meant she was able to do the secret upstairs bedroom extension.
It also mentions the upstairs window….I guess that’s for the secret extension

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
Such an awkward reel! And such a measly looking spread... Or at least the way she's 'styled' it looks measly.

Last edited:

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I have an Aldi Cruseut dupe casserole and it’s up to the job a month or so in . Sits on top of a stove well and copes fine in the oven , £25 well spent so far.

Libertine

VIP Member
Can they run a paid partnership with so and so company at the top under their name, above the photo, instead of in front of the text where I believe they should be putting Ad. Someone is doing this and it’s bugging me. It’s also not static but it moves so it’s not very obvious. This person is a TV veterinarian.
My understanding is that brand content, whether a gift, a sponsorship, a partnership, a paid advertisement, or a ‘PR product’ 🤮, needs to be clearly disclosed as marketing. Would the average IG user understand that ‘paid partnership’ is advertising?

Report it to the ASA and see what their feedback is.

It’s all for show to promote this stupid planner. I’m sure most of us (like I do) buy fresh veg and meat (if you eat it) each week and then meal plan around that with cupboard additions. I don’t even meal plan, I just look in the fridge in the morning and decide. She should spend more time educating herself on a more balanced diet and learning to cook properly rather than planning a risotto followed by pasta followed by a sandwich. Her bloat must be awful!
Her bloat goes to her face…. Mine is my lower stomach 🤭😂

• Haha
These Instagrammers get paid a lot without getting extra, Vitamin D project has just bought a house, Hinch has bought a farm I think they are doing very well with the money they get from "content"!

Author123

Chatty Member
And didn’t I see something about earlier this week being the last date to order matches? Guess she just sit back now and watch the cash roll in from affiliate links in gift guides 🤷🏻‍♀️ If so she is unbelievably far removed from the real world.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Is this financial advice for morons? Plan meals? What next, shut windows when it’s cold? 🥴

I know I always go in for ms massive leg up by parents but omg. The simplicity of having pretty much everything handed to you on a plate is so so enviable. Imagine not even having to consider building intergenerational wealth for your kid(s) as you know it’s just there in the wings waiting. Idk how this content doesn’t perturb more people ☹
I suspect the vast majority of her audience is in the same position and the rest either haven’t paid close enough attention to spot the fibs, or they don’t care and see her account as a bit of light fluff.

Her financial advice is hilariously shit, leg up or not. Plenty of people are comfortable financially but aren’t absolute dollops.