Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uberoblique

Chatty Member
I’m fairly sure they have 4 bedrooms upstairs. Their room, children’s room, Alex’s coat room and the playroom.

And still no room for a kitchen table!

Reactions: 2

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I didn’t understand her story about finishing watching nine perfect strangers (naturally via yet another Amazon prime free trial don’t you know!) where she praised Melissa McCarthys character for wearing a glasses throughout but then taking them off for her date at the end. Hasn’t the whole point of all her ridiculous ‘good looking people in glasses’ posts been about the fact that glasses should be worn all the time for all occasions? (At least that’s what I thought she was trying to say when she said she wishes she’d worn them for her wedding)
Yeah I think she was saying she was annoyed that they took them off at the end but worded it wrongly? Otherwise yes you’re right it’s totally contradictory

jaymie

VIP Member
She is moaning that men on TT hates grey grout. Nothing to do with gender, just shit taste

Libertine

VIP Member
Here’s an interesting one: a legal director/commercial lawyer who didn’t properly disclose a holiday in the Bahamas as marketing content. 😑

8D5699F7-245D-4352-A387-3D44A824158B.jpeg

Post after post advertising and tagging the resort on her grid and only the last photo marked ‘PR stay’. Same deal with all her clothing, shoes and bag advertising: the cringeworthy ‘PR Product’.

5D6B885A-2ABE-4C93-8E71-CD5DDFBC86BE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
I just don’t understand how they can’t spring for a bag of lettuce or mixed leaf. Or even a tomato. These white sandwiches (which I do like sometimes) are so basic
If it’s not in the gifted oddbox im guessing they dont have it. They do sometimes go wild and have spring onion though
My question is always what do the kids eat?! I can’t imagine their diet is wonderful and then she complains they’re always ill

Now What

Chatty Member
you are in for a treat

I don't remember her doing comedy reels in the past. It seemed to me the more we critiqued her here, the more silly she seemed to be acting (ie faces, showing how messy it was everywhere...) It's a little annoying, like her Friday eyeglasses routine.

uberoblique

Chatty Member
She’s not put that much weight on post babies, but her face has changed SO much?!
Without wanting to body shame her, I think she possibly has but she wears it really well. She mentioned recently she was in size 42 (14) trousers & I was really surprised as she doesn’t look it. Pre baby she must have been an 8/10 as she was really skinny/leggy.

Fair point 👍. My lack of willingness to tile is more down to my perceived competence though than my gender. I’d definitely have a go if i had the time, inclination and training. Bodging DIY like they (both) do minimises the skill levels that tradespeople have. I find it patronising that they think they can do better. And amusing that they can’t!

Author123

Chatty Member
Not to mention that Eataly is super expensive. Lots of the stuff there is supermarket stuff with a posh label and price tag

Yes! It’s so expensive! Hardly inkeeping with the ‘frugality’ brand. Although maybe it’s not meant to be which is why she’s posting on her own name account? But that opens a can of worms as to why have the two different accounts in first place when there’s so much crossover between them.

Oh Christ why is she so obsessed with tiger? It’s just an upmarket Poundland filled with plastic crap
Time for her to massively get over it- it’s not new or exciting, and filled with the same stuff you can get elsewhere. It’s hardly like there aren’t loads in central London, which is only a bus/train ride away for her.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Not moderating the thread but just wanted to share an alternative perspective - she’s had multiple pregnancies which can create so many health issues/complications, two children to parent, survived a global pandemic like the rest of us, and like all of us… just aged? Like obviously she looks different but 🤷🏻‍♀️ most of us do/will with age and medical stuff.
I look like crap post two kids and pandemic. My face looks carby like Alex’s and I’ve aged 🤷‍♀️

jaymie

VIP Member
I can speculate that she either has a cleaner or doesn’t clean because it is pain in the ass to move those stuff away while hoovering and mopping.