Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Dammit I keep accidentally flicking through her idiotic glasses stories! Determined not to give her engagement for them

Reactions: 3

Steptoe

I kind of feel sorry for her as she evidently lacks content and ends up posting the most mundane details from her rather dull day to day life.

She must feel under intense pressure to post content - any content - as this is the route herself and her partner have gone down to earn a living. The requirement for instagrammers of her ilk seems to be a regular and constant churning out of content.

I expect she probably *thinks* she avoids over sharing and is keeping some elements of family life private. However there is a cumulative effect to this continual drip drip drip of everyday details/happenings/thoughts/opinions.

Before she knows it 250k+ strangers are privy to pretty much all of the goings on in her life and familiar with every single corner of her home (oh - apart from the secret extension!).
How depressing. To want to share that much of your life

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Not moderating the thread but just wanted to share an alternative perspective - she’s had multiple pregnancies which can create so many health issues/complications, two children to parent, survived a global pandemic like the rest of us, and like all of us… just aged? Like obviously she looks different but 🤷🏻‍♀️ most of us do/will with age and medical stuff.
I would honestly find it a lot easier to have sympathy for her were she not such a dishonest person- she is the very reason why people going through all the stuff you referenced end up feeling their worst, because they go through all that and then have someone like Alex shoving all sorts of undeclared ads for constant consumption down their throats, all the while proudly declaring how busy they are, how much they are managing to do etc.

I think most of us are aware of the impact of multiple pregnancies, grief, small children, a pandemic etc and how that can affect what your body looks like. But Alex really is one of the last people I can apply sympathy to right now- for all the reasons mentioned above on top of her constantly pretending she’s poor and living on the breadline.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
A dining table is such an important hub when you have small kids. But as w
I can’t understand why they have a playroom on the same floor as the kids bedroom. Just let the kids play in the bedroom and use the rest of the space wisely
I can't understand why they have SO MUCH SHIT! It looks so cluttered and messy, all the time.

Sarah123456789

Chatty Member
It

It’s so performative. You’d think she was the first person to donate to a charity. Her boy may be wearing hand-me-downs today like millions of other children across the world but he also has plenty of brand new clothes. And she was in Tiger with her sister last weekend buying a load of crap - so she should drop the patronising tone.
👏👏👏👏👏 couldn’t have said it better myself!!!

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
The only thing I like about her glasses posts (yawn) is a chance to see her outfits. I often love how she puts things together.
Myself & Alex are alike in a lot of ways (minus the glasses! & I have to work almost full time!) except I feel I have more self-awareness about it. I wouldn’t broadcast my messy house & I’m mindful that I eat too much crap, it makes me beige & bloated.
I also think some of her financial decisions are a bit nuts, but hey!

skyehigh

Chatty Member
How would they cope if they had jobs to go ffs - we both manage to shower in the morning with kids the same age and actual jobs. It takes 10 minutes!

Dizzy

VIP Member
Agreed that Emma Rose’s hair is like a helmet and she gets gifted sooo much stuff. I like her style but find her very smug. I’ll check out the others - thanks 👍🏻

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Sorry I genuinely didn’t think of NHS staff with that comment! x
To be fair, it isn’t just NHS or other ‘emergency worker’ staff. Corporate and retail workers are the same, shops and businesses are still open right through the Christmas period so need cover, just because you have A/L left doesn’t mean that your line manager will grant you it 🙂. Nice though it would be.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Those ‘canapés’ LOL- since when were sausage rolls canapés. She managed to make it all look bland and unappetising. Surprised Aldi signed off on that tbh

• Haha

tatty400

Is Chris one of those weirdos who is seriously picky and hates vegetables? Might explain why their meals are so carb heavy and beige. Who orders chips and hummus for lunch at a restaurant..
Sounds like it. Chips and hummus is a seriously bland lunch.