Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I forgot all about that frugality Instagram account, seems bizarre to double up when her personal account has so many and a blue tick and the content is the same

Reactions: 3

Now What

Chatty Member
I've seen trees with Marmite ornaments, but never Hellman's Mayonnaise. Mustard too. I sat staring at the small mayo in disbelief.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t want to shame her but she is so far from her style in her younger days as a stylist. I think she’s really struggling with her post baby weight. I’m a tall curvy woman (14-16) - when the reel started I was like yep, nice dress, and yep I agree it’s really important to wear a jumper that’s the right length over it, to avoid drowning your figure. I assumed she meant a cropped jumper! This look is soo bag lady and not flattering at all!!

Attachments

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Why is she so weird??? She hates blow dries? Also she is literally the least frugal person I have on my Instagram. She buys things EVERY DAY and things she already has and doesn’t need. Buying lots of small cheap things that you don’t need is NOT frugality!!!

A2502B0E-A59C-408D-83E9-94AAA911D6D6.png
8DA5CD9E-A30D-4080-9CED-5305DA57C545.png
686F2DDC-8757-4567-A941-4B99916FB890.png

• Heart
Absolutely no mention of the upstairs extension in the stories Q&A! So bloody sneaky and disingenuous. Yes the question was about the ground floor plans, but still…
And she cannot be bothered/can’t afford a replacement retainer for her Invisalign treatment. Wtf?! Surely her teeth are going to slip back and any the results of the treatment will be lost?? Baffling.
Also confused about saving up for years for repointing & having front room windows that don’t work?! Why are they living like paupers in some ways and then living a mega privileged life of #gifts off mum and dad & brands in others?!

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Where does she say it’s stained them?
You can see where it’s starting to seep in to the tiles, that can happen on this type of tile. It starts off going almost veiny if that makes sense.

Which was why I’d said if she’d paid a professional or done some proper research then she’d have known dark grout would cause this. She’s honestly on another planet 🤦🏼‍♀️

jaymie

VIP Member
89098E1C-428C-4B43-AC83-41C76FB388FD.png
Alex who eats white bread bought Lily some expensive gift. They must be secret bff in real life, both moany and out of touch

A whole blog post about meal planning….dear lord
And a new office….these two must be raking it in to pay their 2 salaries, their staff and rental of an office as well as a mortgage, nursery fees for two etc….getting your eyes tested 20 times a year obviously pays more than we realise 🥴
Influencers make SO much money.

We have an our place pan, it was given to us a present. It’s ok, the non stick is good but you can’t buy anything more than a medium heat under it otherwise it’ll loose the non stick. And it definitely doesn’t replace all the pots it claims to. Pleased I didn’t part with my own money for it and certainly not at the full price
Also she claimed that pan was given to them as a gift from her parents….

Mustard

VIP Member
Surely that has to be someone who has pinched the picture off her feed (Alex will be spewing at the lack of royalties) so I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt. Whoever it is has 6 for sale and sold one for £36!
I checked and that person lives in Hove. Could be Dress Like a Mum.

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Fanny

I think she’s autistic, no offence caused i just get that vibe ! Shes finished work for Christmas now , funny how all other working mums will work until Christmas