Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skyehigh

Chatty Member
1. Holiday in Rome
2. Breakfast in the cafe
3. Garden Centre

also Alex - I'm sooooo busy, having a shower is luxury, here's my suitcase I haven't unpacked 2 weeks later

• Haha
Reactions: 11

raaraat

Have they both taken a day off from work /(moving junk around the house) to plan a kids party? Surely not. 😮

• Haha

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Yay more fence content incoming…..
She’s an idiot painting it all black, we’ve got a little black picket fence which I painted during the first lockdown and I have to brush and power wash it as it gets covered in green - and I’ll have to repaint it at some point as it looks crap! Luckily I have a big paint brush and will be able to do that in about an hour unlike these two muppets with their teeny tiny paint brushes 🤣

• Haha
The activity advent would be lovely if the activities were actually interesting. I don't know - attend a Christmas lights switch on, make a gingerbread house, etc. Not have a fucking bath. Do you think she puts coal in their stockings as well? Does Father Christmas bring them their school uniform?

• Haha
  • Heart

snarksnark

Chatty Member
She has to be trolling us.
Today on the menu jacket potatoes with tuna (plus spring onion) 😂
Gosh she forgot to write down “salt and pepper” too
She has to be. Who the fuck puts egg sarnies down on a lunch menu. Egg sarnies are the sort of thing you have when you think - I’ve got eggs, I’ve got bread - what shall I have for lunch.

• Haha
I put the duvet cover on like that, you literally turn it inside out grab the top corners and sort of flap it…job done. I have no idea how you do it with 2 people though we’d knock each other out trying

• Haha

Tiger tat

There’s a reason there’s no close up of the grout after she coloured it in 😬 why would you ruin your TILING for the gram? But hey, content’s content!

Her styling days have been over for a while tbh, she's just a frump. She's put me off Sézane, I don't want to look like that! Also her skin looks terrible in a screen shot someone shared, how does any skincare brand think hooking up with her is a good idea?

I would honestly find it a lot easier to have sympathy for her were she not such a dishonest person- she is the very reason why people going through all the stuff you referenced end up feeling their worst, because they go through all that and then have someone like Alex shoving all sorts of undeclared ads for constant consumption down their throats, all the while proudly declaring how busy they are, how much they are managing to do etc.

I think most of us are aware of the impact of multiple pregnancies, grief, small children, a pandemic etc and how that can affect what your body looks like. But Alex really is one of the last people I can apply sympathy to right now- for all the reasons mentioned above on top of her constantly pretending she’s poor and living on the breadline.
Oh I agree completely re dishonesty, massively so. I’m the first person to shit on the absolute bare faced cheek of engaging with personal finance Insta whilst not disclosing her 30% LTV mortgage #kindlygifted from mum and dad. Just think it’s an important convo for women to have in general, none of us will be or look 23 forever. And admittedly most of us won’t have it commented upon as we haven’t made aesthetics / consumption our career, but idk I just want to wave my tiny self righteous flag for those of us who’ve aged like yoghurt this pandemic 😂❤ x

MeWithTheHair

I saw this today (glasses-related!) and it made me laugh so hard and instantly thought this was the right audience to appreciate it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
😂 wtf does she do that means she's working until midnight every night 😂 Although they seem to class everything as 'work' (cooking dinner, going for a stroll, shopping trip, mini breaks etc) her and Chris just fanny about all day and yeah are both their kids at nursery full time? So far removed from reality it's almost like a kind of parody account now!

• Haha

MeWithTheHair

Wow - disclosed ads, Cubitts specs, inheritance honesty AND a chat about the questionable use of ‘old’?! You’re welcome back here any time for more content ideas, Alex babez x

• Haha
Yep, thanks for the close up. Still looks shite. What are the odds that ‘how we replaced our kitchen wall tiles’ will be the main content on her insta/blog in 6 months time?

• Haha