Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
The meal plan, WTAF. Does the husband need to be told what to eat for every meal maybe? So weird and the weirdest part is that some lunches are ‘ham & cheese sandwiches’ and some are ‘ham & cheese toasties’ 🤯 and then on Saturday we go WILD and have a ham & cheese omelette 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The meal plan, WTAF. Does the husband need to be told what to eat for every meal maybe? So weird and the weirdest part is that some lunches are ‘ham & cheese sandwiches’ and some are ‘ham & cheese toasties’ 🤯 and then on Saturday we go WILD and have a ham & cheese omelette 😭
Surprised she didn’t write gastropub ham and cheese sandwich because it’s being served with Pringles

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
She just can't leave well alone can she? Always fiddling and faffing.

And as for double whammy of the "we've rented an office space" (errrrr, what is the office in your actual house used for then if not as an, ummm, OFFICE!) "but we can't be bothered to go there" (how very frugal!) They have NO logic whatsoever.

jaymie

VIP Member
😖She moaned about the dust on her hard wood floor but dust is dust, it does not matter if it is a hard wood floor vs carpet

• Heart
We can’t afford a side return but we can afford a two story extension. That story does not add up as it’s almost never cheaper to go upwards 🤷‍♀️
I don’t read any of her self pitying articles on how she finances stuff so pls correct me if I’m wrong, but imagine re-mortgaging on a 30% LTV mortgage kindly gifted to you by your parents makes endeavours like that very easy, but buying big ticket items people would usually use their income for is harder for them as they’re basically both milking the Insta thing for every penny.

Like I can’t articulate this and I’m NOT calling them low income but there’s clearly a gulf between their actual income versus the level of property they’re in. So they’ve been given a huge house in need of work but find it hard to keep on top of it, because they don’t have the income that a house like that actually requires if that makes sense? Like putting a kitchen on a credit card (+ not immediately paying it off, get it if you want the section 7 protection) is insane behaviour. Doing built in wardrobes whilst your front room window doesn’t open is also insane?! Instagram is an illness.

The tiles are lovely but not suited to a kitchen. They are textured so don’t need dark grouting to look good, the beauty of them was the wobbliness of the tile. She’s totally fucked it by using what looks like a sharpie to colour them in. Style over practicality. You’d think she’d learn.

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She literally thinks going to a breakfast and doing a task en route is multi tasking. I multi tasked last week when I flew abroad for a meeting - dropped something into the office en route and then was online before during and after my flight, and went straight to a meeting. I know guys, I’m basically superwoman

Reactions: 10

mindlessness

VIP Member
Well I’m reading tattle whilst drinking coffee so please also put me in this exclusive multitasking club 💅

I must say it’s wild the way she sees herself? Like.. deluded yes but what a incredible world to live in, to think you are so productive and hard working in those circumstances. Is this what happens when you are praised a lot as a child?

Remember when she showed this book? I thought it was a joke but she must have been serious 😱
I have a theory that her problem is she doesn't have a clear split between 'work' (the IG account 'content creation', the stationery etc) and 'home/life'. Because so much of her life is her content. So she ends up thinking she is 'working hard' all the time. But that's only because she's turned her life into the product/brand.

Last edited:

Pegsypog

They never ever ever work! Either she’s treating herself to a lie in or at a cafe or at the garden centre but mostly they will do a big song and dance about putting up a crappy shelf or a toothbrush holder 🙈🙈

Readinginks

VIP Member
That multi-tasking post has had me howling all day today 🤣
How can she not realise that multitasking means doing more than one task AT THE SAME TIME?!
Walking, breathing, blinking, using the camera on her phone, carrying a coffee, going to the post office while also heading to a museum, all of that at the same time!

• Haha

D78

Why is she so weird??? She hates blow dries? Also she is literally the least frugal person I have on my Instagram. She buys things EVERY DAY and things she already has and doesn’t need. Buying lots of small cheap things that you don’t need is NOT frugality!!!

View attachment 898433View attachment 898434View attachment 898435
As a hairdresser I have to say it's so annoying when clients don't want a blow dry
we actually were not allowed to let clients leave without blow dried hair when I was in my last salon
Most of my hair cutting is performed when the hair is dry and I know how it sits so I can texturise etc... I honestly have never done a haircut and then not snipped when dry, even if it's the tiniest bit or a random few strands 😂

raaraat

Have I just watched her make a bed for content?? And not in a jazzy hotel styling way. Just a normal bed. I’ve clearly lost my mind.

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
Cannot with this! Claiming she has been waiting/saving “for years” then adding a reply comment about “oh those boots in the other pic I got from whistles last year” - you can almost hear/see her doing a hairflick at that in the annoying way the sort of girl at school who collects loads of rubbers does. Know what I mean?! (Those rubber collecting girls are now definitely the candle-collecting influencers, IMO…!)

Maybe the whistles boots were gifted and not “saved for years” for (so…undeclared ad?!) but I’m so tired of the constant overlapping hypocrisy and lies!
Agreed, the fake poverty is very irritating.

Poppy30

With regards to her latest talk - I can’t understand some of the rubbish she spouts! She has no concept of reality/working parents at all. Ridiculous woman who needs to go away!