Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pegsypog

She has to be trolling us.
Today on the menu jacket potatoes with tuna (plus spring onion) 😂
Gosh she forgot to write down “salt and pepper” too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1095386
the entitlement of this woman! Oh hey our gas bill was high so can You buy this crap which I’ve affiliate linked so we can pay it off.
I’ve unfollowed for this as it’s made me so angry
I’m so confused, isn’t her whole brand occupying the personal finance space? This shit has been spoken about for MONTHS on end, relentlessly, how can opening her bill be a shock? Surely the frugality is a money savvy brand that shops around for the best fix ahead of awful bills? Also who tf gets paper billing anymore???

I’m going to hell for this but it’ll never not be mad/slightly amusing to me that you can be gifted a home that far outstrips your income because of things like this. FOD does all his stories wearing jackets and hats cos their big Victorian house is so cold and they can’t heat it now the grift is up.

Author123

Chatty Member
The thing is, given how long it took to lay the tiles on just part of the other bit of patio last year, it’s clear they are not comfortable doing the tiling so I do t think any one would begrudge them paying someone to get a professional to do it properly and speedily. It’s the time = money argument.

What is weird is being so secretive about it until asked specifically about it in the comments. Especially when she posted a picture of the side return earlier this week with all the worn paint- it was the ideal opportunity to share the plans.

Pegsypog

Yeah but absolutely worth sending two kids to a London nursery so that they can paint the fence themselves for the next 3 months.
Imagine all the cash they save by not buying sourdough too 😂😂you couldn’t make it up

• Haha

tatty400

Whinging about having to look after her sick kids when she doesn’t have an ACTUAL JOB. Neither does her husband for FFS people in the real world have to take days off from busy jobs to do that and it can be really difficult. But no, probably not as difficult as it was for Alex to stay at home and not go to museum exhibition. Go on a weekend like normal people do, going to exhibitions is NOT A JOB.

• Heart
One minute she’s posting about using reusable cotton wool and period pants and then in her stories she’s buying cheap plastic tat landfill for her Christmas tree. It’s quite hard to keep up.

• Heart

uberoblique

Chatty Member
Genuinely what is their work?
Shopping for tat, I think.

Also her Rome “recommendations” basically reads as “I didn’t want to spend any money so I ate only pasta and pizza and here’s a list of places I didn’t go but I’ve heard are good”.

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Of everything that’s going on in the world, the inequalities people face, the platform she has etc and she chooses to use it to highlight how incredibly oppressed people who wear glasses are 🥴🥴

• Haha

wakametango 2.0

VIP Member
Counting out matches individually? Surely just count then weigh how much you want tjwn stick with that measurement? Am I missing something lol

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
Fair play to Emily explaining affiliates clearly, but I feel ‘Creator’ is gilding the lily.

Emily and Alex, plus all the rest of them, should own that they are Advertisers.

BillieR

Chatty Member
For someone who preaches about not buying endless stuff, her house is always bloody full.

How can she need to rent an office when she already HAS AN OFFICE??? Plus a spare bedroom!

She hasn't got that many boxes to store. Put them in the office you already have in your decent sized house Alex! That's much more *frugal* than renting an office space

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
You would think if the house needed repointing, instead of buying tiles for their patio area/buying bits for the garden, etc. they would have put that money towards the repointing works.

• Heart

Dizzy

VIP Member
She has to be trolling us! The sandwiches, the teeny tiny dining table for 2, the taking a day off (from what?!) to go and buy second hand books for a kids party. You nearly had us there Alex!

• Haha
Another talentless personality void money grabbing idiot with no real skills going on and on about some shite that we all already know. Boring and annoying woman.

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
She’ll probably be giving parents back the books they recently offloaded to charity 🤣 It’s not a bad idea, better than gifting plastic tat destined for the bin but there’s just something so stingy about the way these two treat others but are so grabby and entitled for themselves.

• Heart
Someone on here called it, the 'activity' advent calendar has been all but binned off.

Having a bath and putting a star on the tree was too much. 🙄
I can't stand this activity advent calendar. It implies that these activities are a special treat for the poor kid (implying that drawing on the windows is part of the calendar?), when it's just the sort of thing anyone should do with their children year-round. What on earth is wrong with a £1 calendar with some chocolate in there? I suppose if it isn't gifted, then it isn't frugal!

• Heart

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
First time though she’s mentioned paying for some of it with an inheritance from her Grandmother, before it was just savings and credit cards. The inheritance probably meant she was able to do the secret upstairs bedroom extension.

• Heart