Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emalabemela

Had not followed Alexandra for ages and ages but her reel styling her hair came up in my explore page and omg those glasses. Why?!??
I never really notice what she’s doing but, my god , why, of all people, would anyone want to see her hair routine… her hair colour, style, length, texture and the actual styling are all the worst. The dye job is so badly done and has no warmth to it, her hair seems to be permanently either greasy or so dry it looks crispy then she does that weird wave thing where it’s such an unnatural wave and the hair has no body, shine or movement. I watched the video with my mouth open thinking how, on gods earth, did she get the impression that anyone would want to see her hair styling tutorial. 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has an ill kid at home but she is still able to go on a jolly to Covent Garden and to an exhibition (a day late)? Oh yes, I remember, it counts as WORK, right? 🤯 And she has the nerve to moan about her work/life balance.

• Heart

raaraat

someone has asked on her kitchen pic post where her dining table is, she has replied her kids are too young and floor space better.
I literally don’t understand this - the table is the centre of the house. Crafts, drawing, eating family time. At any age. I can’t follow why do an extension and no table

• Wow
Still no table big enough to sit at as a family…just get rid of the bloody sofa…it’s such a weirdly shaped and designed extension. Would have been better spending the money on a decent architect rather than building the hidden upstairs extension for her coats. Such a weird pair

MeWithTheHair

I’m hesitant generally to comment on people’s appearance but in her Beautypie story today her skin and/or makeup is really not aspirational.

You can see the redness and uneven texture through her makeup and the overall effect is pretty strange. Definitely not a good recommendation for either Caudalie or Beauty Pie.
And that’s before even discussing the fact that IT IS AN AD. It’s not a casual “I work with them and hey I’ve got your best interests at heart so here’s a discount just from me mwah x” it’s a goddamn ad.

(But yeah, not a great one…!)

As for the story about the trainers. Nice, whatever, enjoy having new things (as you do on an almost daily basis) but white canvas sneakers in the middle of winter is whatever the true opposite of frugal/sensible is, PLUS am still laughing at the cheek of the “saved and waited for ages” lie because she just bought (and flogged via affiliate links on her site) a new pair of new balance trainers in November. I guess that files them under “old” by the way she labels her rotated less-new items tho. Sigh.

CornedBeefHashtag

Beyond parody that anyone could give more than a passing thought to what their nail varnish remover looks like (or pay more than a couple of quid for one) - let alone have the time & energy to post about it and then provide updates on feedback received on the issue!!
Also I find the idea of refilling soap bottles etc with cheaper versions quite weird. Of course it’s fine to aspire to have nice things, but this just seems to be born from some desperation to keep up appearances. Certainly not in keeping with a genuinely frugal and considered approach to consumption.
And yes, as mentioned above, the amount of stuff she buys is ridiculous!! Almost every bloody day. That all being said, I do find it quite fascinating to watch it unfold and love the insightful commentary here 😆

• Heart

Pegsypog

I don’t know anyone who would order from tiger. Surely is the shop you pop in when you are bored, or to wait at the station.
To place an order there and worry about posh nail varnish bottles Is super privileged. She def has too much time on her hands. She isn’t overworked or frugal at all

CornedBeefHashtag

She needs to take a step back. She is totally caught up in the need to post post post.
The ‘dream day’ comment is truly dreadful and epitomises a complete detachment from reality and any self awareness. Not a good look at all.

Thing is Alex is so tight & has moaned about brands only offering free items in return for content previously so I'm sure every brand she does tag she has been paid money in addition to the item.

I also hate the fact she goes on about paying for content as in brands or us should pay her to produce the content she puts out, but she uses free trials to watch Sky etc how does she think the production, actors, editors, scriptwriters etc get paid? 🙄

she's f

• Heart

uberoblique

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ Alex, just buy Cutex like the rest of us. It’s hardly like we have it on show like some bizarre bedroom decoration.

• Haha
I don’t really get her content sometimes. For the average person, glasses are expensive. I have 2 pairs because of a buy one, get one free deal but usually I just have 1 pair until my prescription changes. Is that not what most people do?

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Agreed.
maybe: emmarosestyle, jessicahaydonn, thelittlemagpie, meganellaby, jessica.hurami
i’d recommend taking a dive down the Ellaby threads before giving them a follow. The pair of them are vile. Highlights include her husband taking legal action to try and quieten down his sexual assault allegations and her sister doxxing people on Tattle and then turning up at houses of people she suspected were posting here and threatening them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Taken a day off to go and buy second hand books for the party bags. Very strange.

I must be superwoman, I’ve organised so many birthday parties for my children at this stage and never had to take a day off work to organise,
This is something most people do on their lunchbreak 😂