The Frugality #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4A0BB7CD-2D83-454C-B935-B19BC768E2F9.jpeg

bore off alex
Buying your kids second hand clothes isn’t something you invented, I regularly pick up bits in the local charity shop, especially when I know they’ll get destroyed at nursery
Don’t buy myself £150 sandals though

Reactions: 8
She seems cheerier lately, possibly making an effort to get more coffee money. Peggy's hair is now covered, I wonder if she reads here.

Reactions: 4
STILL bleeping PAINTING....Those people who buy her coffee should be ashamed of themselves, I hope they buy their service workers a cup of coffee

Reactions: 9
Thank you @jaymie
Oh wow I get it and I do sub on YouTube to someone but I mean they put in the grind hours live-streaming then creating/editing context daily. What content is Alex actually providing that warrants paying for? She hardly blogs, doesn't do YouTube, her IG is just her sour face moaning about 'work' and money or a tit Ad.
Alex go work the checkout at your beloved Lidl and Chris can deliver Dominos you'd be happy pair then! No shame in getting your hands dirty I'd sooner do that than moan and beg like this witch while buying 150 sandals - pathetic!

Reactions: 10
I am confused, why does she need a veg box when they live on processed crap. Most of it will end up in the bin when it could have gone to someone who actually needs it

I am confused, why does she need a veg box when they live on processed crap. Most of it will end up in the bin when it could have gone to someone who actually needs it
I really don't believe they use half of the Oddbox they get sent, I get one and had to downgrade to a small (she gets medium) I'm vegetarian and struggled to sometimes use it all (cooking for 2) no way does she cook using it, far too much color for her plate 😆

Reactions: 4
Tomorrow I’m painting my fence. At least I hope I am.... perhaps it will take me two months?

I have a baby, does that mean an extra month added on?

On the plus side, her choice of colour has helped me decide what I don’t want.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tomorrow I’m painting my fence. At least I hope I am.... perhaps it will take me two months?

I have a baby, does that mean an extra month added on?

On the plus side, her choice of colour has helped me decide what I don’t want.
Have you got your kids paintbrush ready to go? You get extra time if you don’t really have a full time job but you like to think you are flat out creating content for us ungrateful commoners.

Reactions: 5
I feel like Alex could be very attractive, but she always makes the most unfortunate facial expressions like someone farted.

• Haha
I’ve just seen a photo of the back of her house on a photo posted by her sister - I didn’t realise they’d done a two storey extension, I assumed it was just the single storey kitchen?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen a photo of the back of her house on a photo posted by her sister - I didn’t realise they’d done a two storey extension, I assumed it was just the single storey kitchen?
I just saw that post and I’m actually quite shocked by the way that extension looks. Seems like their house is much bigger than she’d like us to believe. Also, am I getting it right that their extension is adjacent to the neighbours? Those bay windows on both properties looking right at each other just looks weird.

Reactions: 3
I just saw that post and I’m actually quite shocked by the way that extension looks. Seems like their house is much bigger than she’d like us to believe. Also, am I getting it right that their extension is adjacent to the neighbours? Those bay windows on both properties looking right at each other just looks weird.
Can I ask what is the username for her sister's IG?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.