The Frugality #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I went onto social media and announced that I didn’t want to spend money on an anorak my friends would think I’d gone stark raving mad. Why do we need to know this?! God she’s so B A S I C

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to really like her but now I'm annoyed at myself for watching her. She looks like where's Wally in that Bella Freud sweater, dreadful red lip and glasses in that pointless reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she only get her hair done two weeks ago? It looks like it hasn’t been touched since before the last lockdown.

Also, if you didn’t wear such stupidly oversized glasses you wouldn’t be losing chunks of hair to them. I wear glasses 6 days out of 7 (& contact lenses when not) & can’t say it’s ever been a problem. Once again Alex, failing to adult isn’t content 🙄

Reactions: 5
What do they actually do, apart from go out to lunch and faff around the house 🤷‍♀️ Why is the eldest in nursery, if both parents do Jack tit all day? Such a lazy pair of wally’s.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she only get her hair done two weeks ago? It looks like it hasn’t been touched since before the last lockdown.

Also, if you didn’t wear such stupidly oversized glasses you wouldn’t be losing chunks of hair to them. I wear glasses 6 days out of 7 (& contact lenses when not) & can’t say it’s ever been a problem. Once again Alex, failing to adult isn’t content 🙄
She is really Lily Pebbles 2.0. People have been wearing classes for ages, it seems like she look at her perfect little life and nit pick things to moan.

Reactions: 3
Agghh the hair is so greasy! If this is your job, then wouldn’t you make an effort to wash your hair before making the reel?!

Reactions: 2
She also seems to do a ton of shopping nowadays? I don’t count myself as frugal at all and I haven’t actually bought anything for ages. They seem to be in a shop every day. Is she just bored?

Reactions: 5
She also seems to do a ton of shopping nowadays? I don’t count myself as frugal at all and I haven’t actually bought anything for ages. They seem to be in a shop every day. Is she just bored?
It’s all a bit depressing isn’t it. An endless loop of what she doesn’t have/can’t afford and what she’s just bought, might buy, wants us to buy.

Reactions: 13
You know what the most annoying thing about wearing glasses is? When you don’t get them #gifted and they cost a bleeping fortune!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.