The Frugality #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did they paint the patio and a chair in a few hours, but can't finish the fence in like 2 weeks? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s launching a newsletter. I can only imagine how thrilling the content will be :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know people can’t help what they sound like but duck me I wish she’d blow her nose before speaking 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More prints to clutter her place.

I really don't get her F&B obsessions when nothing is completed yet. I understand why people would want to paint their house in F&B, but when there are holes, socket to be fixed, loose floor board, should you be prioritising those? And who paint F&B on kids room because you can't really touch up the paint.

Anyway, she said she isn't sure what is her brand anymore. Alex, maybe how to catfish being middle class is your thing.

I am fuming that she is gifted nduja, she eats white bread ffs, she should be spreading ketchup on her toast, not nduja.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Cat fishing middle class- best thing I’ve heard in years 😂🤩
Thread title lol

Anyone think she is transitioning into interior blogger? So she can get more freebies to decorate her dump? I mean if you brand yourself as frugality, no company will ever send you stuff? Plus interior bloggers get sent a lot of freebies

Reactions: 8
We’re all three of them at the press event again? Baby’s aren’t to everyone’s taste, so it’s strange she takes him to all her ‘work’ stuff when he could stay at home with her husband. It’s not like husband was taking professional pictures at the press event??

Reactions: 5
@Penelope Strawberry just reminded me she existed, I unfollowed her at the start of the pandemic when she was giving awful advice suggesting people took mortgage holidays. Is her house scruffy then?! Had no idea assumed it was all paid for by the bank of mum and dad?

• Haha
  • Heart
@Penelope Strawberry just reminded me she existed, I unfollowed her at the start of the pandemic when she was giving awful advice suggesting people took mortgage holidays. Is her house scruffy then?! Had no idea assumed it was all paid for by the bank of mum and dad?
You've missed some riveting content. Her and Chris took turns painting the garden fence with a small paintbrush. We hope they'll finish it by summer 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve decided she has the dullest content on the internet and all that Tiger shite makes me feel queasy. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She also bought a plant stand, her house is like a bleeping Narnia

• Haha
First night of the kids sharing a room has not gone well. Of course your baby is going to wake up your toddler throughout the night and vice versa. The most important thing is that her coats have their own bedroom, though. 🙄

Also, I'm sure others have said this before: the pictures and shelves hanging directly above the baby crib give me so much anxiety. 😳 I don't even have kids, but that looks like an accident waiting to happen!

Reactions: 9
First night of the kids sharing a room has not gone well. Of course your baby is going to wake up your toddler throughout the night and vice versa. The most important thing is that her coats have their own bedroom, though. 🙄

Also, I'm sure others have said this before: the pictures and shelves hanging directly above the baby crib give me so much anxiety. 😳 I don't even have kids, but that looks like an accident waiting to happen!
Omg!!! Yes!! I just hate having something hanging above my head when I sleep. Even though the installation is secured but kids can wake up one night and decided that they want to play Tarzan with the shelves.

That cot is giving me anxiety tbh it’s an absolute danger. I seriously hope she doesn’t let that baby sleep with all those pillows and a cot bumper, and I cringe at the idea of books in grabbing or falling distance. Plus by a window which isn’t advised.

Absolutely horrific especially as they have the space to put it somewhere sensible.

That cot is giving me anxiety tbh it’s an absolute danger. I seriously hope she doesn’t let that baby sleep with all those pillows and a cot bumper, and I cringe at the idea of books in grabbing or falling distance. Plus by a window which isn’t advised

Absolutely horrific especially as they have the space to put it somewhere sensible.
So many influencers with their big house are having shelves above the cot. Like common sense?
39B78DEA-1861-4A27-A992-6FF130A2DB94.png

• Angry
  • Wow
So many influencers with their big house are having shelves above the cot. Like common sense? View attachment 578532
Can’t understand it at all. Like I much prefer the aesthetic of cot bumpers but it’s just not at all worth the risk on any level at all. We’ve had bumps and bruises but tbh just a few months on they’re a thing of the past.

I don’t understand prioritising aesthetic over safety, but then again I’m not capable of child selling so maybe that’s why 😬

She's got a 3 bed house right? I mean I'm no expert on kids but that room looks like it will be very outgrown quickly!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.