The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just discovered this family on 16 kids and counting but it was first aired in 2018
Does anyone have an update for me? The eldest daughter was 17 and had a baby girl
The dad was so odd!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just discovered this family on 16 kids and counting but it was first aired in 2018
Does anyone have an update for me? The eldest daughter was 17 and had a baby girl
The dad was so odd!
Kirsty and Gary separated a few years ago
Gary now lives in a flat with Shannon and Lucy, Kirsty eventually moved out the house, now living with Hannah, Paul Jack and Poppy
I believe Abbie,the eldest daughter u mention, had 3 children we saw when they were vlogging, and now had 2 more!
The eldest son Jordan, is popping out kids like there is no tomorrow either! Not sure if he's actually with the mother of his recent children?
Gary use to vlog quite often, not for a long time though, he does,or did have Jack and Poppy for weekends etc,so not sure why the vlogs have stopped

Reactions: 2
The dad was so odd!
Eldest daughter now has 5 or 6 children. Sadly she did lose 2 baby girls around 3 years ago.

The Dad, Gary is now separated from Mum Kirsty. She told him on a romantic cruise she no longer loved him and he moved to his mum's and got himself an Audi TT, she moved on with a guy from her slimming world class.

After the split it was said the 4 eldest children are not Gary's biological children.
The rented house they all lived in was sold, Kirsty was rehoused with the 3 younger children and the older ones had to get their own homes. (Did Hannah stay or did she get her own place? I can't remember now)
Gary now lives with his eldest daughter and youngest step daughter. He appears to see the two youngest regularly and the rest make appearances at Christmas or birthdays except the Eldest step daughter and her children have never been mentioned or seen on Gary's vlogs since he was kicked out by Kirsty.

Gary occasionally vlogs on youtube showing his meals, adverts for tesco and acting a twit with his work colleagues. He also shows lots of shopping, his daughters seem to live to spend Dad's money, he loves telling his subs how it makes sense to buy everything high end high street or designer.

Gary also shows women on his vlogs but it's rare you see them twice, for some reason they never seem impressed with him vlogging their dates 🤔

The vlogs often show Gary talking about his Yankee Candle collection, he won't buy fakes and is very proud of the display in his bedroom.

Gary also has an obsession with wetherspoons pubs and took part in a channel 5 documentary about them but I don't think it aired.

There is lots more and I'm sure someone else will fill in the gaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kirsty and Gary separated a few years ago
Gary now lives in a flat with Shannon and Lucy, Kirsty eventually moved out the house, now living with Hannah, Paul Jack and Poppy
I believe Abbie,the eldest daughter u mention, had 3 children we saw when they were vlogging, and now had 2 more!
The eldest son Jordan, is popping out kids like there is no tomorrow either! Not sure if he's actually with the mother of his recent children?
Gary use to vlog quite often, not for a long time though, he does,or did have Jack and Poppy for weekends etc,so not sure why the vlogs have stopped
Thank you! Oh they split the children up?
is Abbie the one people mention who’s lost two babies?
is Jordan the one who was on the programme being homeschooled with adhd?

Thank you! Oh they split the children up?
is Abbie the one people mention who’s lost two babies?
is Jordan the one who was on the programme being homeschooled with adhd?
Yes, the children all went their separate ways, I believe Scott, went away to work?
Abbie is indeed the daughter who lost children, and Jordan was home schooled

Eldest daughter now has 5 or 6 children. Sadly she did lose 2 baby girls around 3 years ago.

The Dad, Gary is now separated from Mum Kirsty. She told him on a romantic cruise she no longer loved him and he moved to his mum's and got himself an Audi TT, she moved on with a guy from her slimming world class.

After the split it was said the 4 eldest children are not Gary's biological children.
The rented house they all lived in was sold, Kirsty was rehoused with the 3 younger children and the older ones had to get their own homes. (Did Hannah stay or did she get her own place? I can't remember now)
Gary now lives with his eldest daughter and youngest step daughter. He appears to see the two youngest regularly and the rest make appearances at Christmas or birthdays except the Eldest step daughter and her children have never been mentioned or seen on Gary's vlogs since he was kicked out by Kirsty.

Gary occasionally vlogs on youtube showing his meals, adverts for tesco and acting a twit with his work colleagues. He also shows lots of shopping, his daughters seem to live to spend Dad's money, he loves telling his subs how it makes sense to buy everything high end high street or designer.

Gary also shows women on his vlogs but it's rare you see them twice, for some reason they never seem impressed with him vlogging their dates 🤔

The vlogs often show Gary talking about his Yankee Candle collection, he won't buy fakes and is very proud of the display in his bedroom.

Gary also has an obsession with wetherspoons pubs and took part in a channel 5 documentary about them but I don't think it aired.

There is lots more and I'm sure someone else will fill in the gaps.
awesome thank you!
oh that’s a shame for her

oh wow told him on their cruise!!
How old were the eldest who had to move out and how old were the ones who went with Gary?
wonder why they split!

he vlogs his dates 🤣

Yes, the children all went their separate ways, I believe Scott, went away to work?
Abbie is indeed the daughter who lost children, and Jordan was home schooled
I have so much to catch up on!
ive been watching this 16 KAC series a few weeks now and this is the first time they’ve been on it
Are they on any other programmes?
so Jordan is only like 19 now? He was 15 when it aired in 2018. How many kids does he have?

awesome thank you!
oh that’s a shame for her

oh wow told him on their cruise!!
How old were the eldest who had to move out and how old were the ones who went with Gary?
wonder why they split!

he vlogs his dates 🤣

I have so much to catch up on!
ive been watching this 16 KAC series a few weeks now and this is the first time they’ve been on it
Are they on any other programmes?
so Jordan is only like 19 now? He was 15 when it aired in 2018. How many kids does he have?
Jordan has 2 boys Rue and Reme, who we briefly saw on the vlogs, as he did have access to them at one point, he's had more with his new partner, not sure if they're still together though? Think Jordan is in his 20s?
Not sure how old Shannon and Lucy,who live with Gary are? Someone on here will know though
Found the attachment from 2013,will give idea of ages now

Attachments

Jordan has 2 boys Rue and Reme, who we briefly saw on the vlogs, as he did have access to them at one point, he's had more with his new partner, not sure if they're still together though? Think Jordan is in his 20s?
Not sure how old Shannon and Lucy,who live with Gary are? Someone on here will know though
Found the attachment from 2013,will give idea of ages now
All the older ones were in their 20's when they split up because we often spoke about none of them appearing to work or doing anything but shop or move girlfriends in to the family home.
Shannon must be around 23 and Lucy is 18 or 19.
Poppy, the youngest is either 12 or 13 this year. It's hard to remember her age because one minute she's getting the latest iPhone and Pandora jewellery then the next it's playing with pretend makeup that Gary's got to advertise.

A little throwback to him announcing the end of his marriage. As you will clearly hear his youtube was at the forefront of his mind.

Reactions: 3
Ha I've just rewatched that, you're right, he was more concerned about his YT channel, suspect he vlogged it for the sympathy from his subs!!!

Reactions: 2
I need to find them on YouTube!
i swear I only watch people on YouTube that I don’t like lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I need to find them on YouTube!
i swear I only watch people on YouTube that I don’t like lol
I'd watch them soon, the family troll this thread and a few times after a vlog is spoken about on here it vanishes. Gary also sets the channel to private every few months leaving people to guess what's wrong.

I wonder if Gary stopped vlogging because the kids are fed up with it. You only used to see Poppy in the last vlogs. No sign of Jack or Paul. And never, ever mentioned his grandkids. He is a boring, thick twit though.

I wonder if Gary stopped vlogging because the kids are fed up with it. You only used to see Poppy in the last vlogs. No sign of Jack or Paul. And never, ever mentioned his grandkids. He is a boring, thick twit though.
They weren't biologically his grandchildren and I think he was cut off from them otherwise I do think he would still see them.
The man is a prick but he did appear to love the grandchildren and seemed to have a special bond with Ava ...but then maybe they made good vlog content and that's why he was happy to see them 😕

They weren't biologically his grandchildren and I think he was cut off from them otherwise I do think he would still see them.
The man is a prick but he did appear to love the grandchildren and seemed to have a special bond with Ava ...but then maybe they made good vlog content and that's why he was happy to see them 😕
Wasn’t Jordan his son? They look alike with the same nose.

I was actually gutted when they split up, watching them filled gaps in my day 😂 The first Christmas I had tears in my eyes as there would be no vlog. For all their faults they always invited everyone and had a good day.
Kirsty got with Fat Matt as Gary called him approximately 3 seconds after they split up. She's with a different bloke now and has started her first job in her life in the linen cupboard of the local hospital.
Gary keeps begging on the vlog for a woman but we haven't seen anyone recently. He probably can't afford to take another woman on, his daughters cost him too much as it is.
Abbie split up with Ash (the father of the first 3) and moved on as fast as her mum did (where the hell do they get the time?!). She had 4 more daughters and sadly 2 died. Her partner has a daughter a few months older than their eldest child together, so he clearly wastes no time either!
Jordan's two boys are sadly in long term Foster care and he just had another baby with another girl. If you're still reading, you can sense the Freer's motto is 'strike whilst the iron is hot' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was actually gutted when they split up, watching them filled gaps in my day 😂 The first Christmas I had tears in my eyes as there would be no vlog. For all their faults they always invited everyone and had a good day.
Kirsty got with Fat Matt as Gary called him approximately 3 seconds after they split up. She's with a different bloke now and has started her first job in her life in the linen cupboard of the local hospital.
Gary keeps begging on the vlog for a woman but we haven't seen anyone recently. He probably can't afford to take another woman on, his daughters cost him too much as it is.
Abbie split up with Ash (the father of the first 3) and moved on as fast as her mum did (where the hell do they get the time?!). She had 4 more daughters and sadly 2 died. Her partner has a daughter a few months older than their eldest child together, so he clearly wastes no time either!
Jordan's two boys are sadly in long term Foster care and he just had another baby with another girl. If you're still reading, you can sense the Freer's motto is 'strike whilst the iron is hot' 🤣
Do you know who Kirsty is with now? She never stays single, I don’t know how she does it😅

Reactions: 3
I was actually shocked to find out after they'd split up that the 4 eldest kids weren't Garys! Does anyone know if these 4 have the same father?