The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Shannon lives with him?( or at least she did last time I watched.) surely she’s his child too?🥴
Shannon isn't his. Kirsty put it on Facebook after the split that Shannon had spent her birthday with her real dad. It was quite nasty because everyone thought Gary was her dad.

Reactions: 3
Why do they need a go fund me for that? Is it so they can get a diagnosis quick and claim the DLA? Sorry but if health visitors feel the diagnosis is needed they push for it and start arranging support from inclusion services etc during the assessment period. ( I say this as a parent who has 2 children, 1 diagnosed and 1 currently under assessment.)
There is a big wait for autism assessments and on the DLA question I thin you can actually claim DLA without a diagnosis

I was actually shocked to find out after they'd split up that the 4 eldest kids weren't Garys! Does anyone know if these 4 have the same father?
Apparently 4 different dads all by the age if 21 ,When kirsty and Gary first split some really nasty mud slinging going on Facebook and things would be deleted after a few hours / next day ,kirsty had a post up about Shannon going to meet her 'real dad' it was nasty up to that point I always thought he was dad toall the kids makes sense thinking back when they did throw back vlogs of old photos it was of only kirsty with the 4 oldest kids as babies

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Apparently 4 different dads all by the age if 21 ,When kirsty and Gary first split some really nasty mud slinging going on Facebook and things would be deleted after a few hours / next day ,kirsty had a post up about Shannon going to meet her 'real dad' it was nasty up to that point I always thought he was dad toall the kids makes sense thinking back when they did throw back vlogs of old photos it was of only kirsty with the 4 oldest kids as babies
Wonder if the other 4 father's helped out with their kids? Yes I remember Kirsty being a total witch saying that about Shannon meeting her real dad, she's never mentioned any of the others seeing their real dad's.

Reactions: 5
Cannot get enough of their vlogs. Fascinating cast of characters. Having watched Gary’s recent uploads, I think Lucy’s becoming a very considerate and grounded adult

Is Gazza still with Hannah? That dynamic was always peculiar. Watched a Gazza Haul the other day in which he was extremely arsey over a comment that he buys top-branded stuff (you couldn’t make it up)

Reactions: 1
Cannot get enough of their vlogs. Fascinating cast of characters. Having watched Gary’s recent uploads, I think Lucy’s becoming a very considerate and grounded adult

Is Gazza still with Hannah? That dynamic was always peculiar. Watched a Gazza Haul the other day in which he was extremely arsey over a comment that he buys top-branded stuff (you couldn’t make it up)
Gazza showed a very arsey and abusive side to Hannah once on a vlog, vwhich he claimed to remember nothing about when he was called out about it 🤔 They are still together and I think she lives with him now (Lucy said in a Q&A). I think it was for benefits/DLA reasons that they pretended to split up.

Gazza showed a very arsey and abusive side to Hannah once on a vlog, vwhich he claimed to remember nothing about when he was called out about it 🤔 They are still together and I think she lives with him now (Lucy said in a Q&A). I think it was for benefits/DLA reasons that they pretended to split up.
He does seem a bit 'creepy ' to be honest!
Not sure if Hannah lives with him, she has been seen in a few videos of Gary's though

Which vlog is this? 👀

I also didn’t know that Slimming World permits so many ‘pan a de chocolats’ and fried chicken

• Haha
Which vlog is this? 👀

I also didn’t know that Slimming World permits so many ‘pan a de chocolats’ and fried chicken
It was one of his vlogs, he was in hospital and was really horrible to Hannah. People commented on his bad behaviour and he denied knowledge of it and deleted the vlog.

How on earth did Gazza and Hannah get to meet? She never leaves her bedroom unless it’s to go out buying more clothes. And where does she get the money from?

Reactions: 3
How on earth did Gazza and Hannah get to meet? She never leaves her bedroom unless it’s to go out buying more clothes. And where does she get the money from?
They said they met through a friend but it's more likely they met online. Hannah probably got PIP, in a very old article Kirsty said she got DLA as a child due to needing constant supervision. She must be on benefits, she has never worked.

Kirsty's daily routine of Abbie turning up and them going shopping, with added Costa, baffles me; what on earth is she buying?

Kirsty and Gazza's interactions also amuse me. She must be lost without Gazza as home help.

Kirsty's daily routine of Abbie turning up and them going shopping, with added Costa, baffles me; what on earth is she buying?

Kirsty and Gazza's interactions also amuse me. She must be lost without Gazza as home help.
Clothes! Kirsty used to do a 'skip run' about every 3 months and tidy up her wardrobe. She literally had about 26 pairs of jeans at one stage.
Gazza seemed to be very much part of the family. I liked him up to that moment where he showed his nasty side.

Where did Scott go away to work?

Does he come back to visit or is it a case of them visiting him because he can’t leave? Because this is what I heard, he’s staying with her majesty!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And Kirsty was with a new man within weeks of splitting up with Gary, so she wasn't exactly sitting at home and comforting the children, whose lives had fallen apart.
When things were very nasty between her and Gary. Gary used to call this man Fat Matt. Someone made a comment on his vlog about Kirsty moving on very fast, Gary replied that Kirsty had been having an affair with this man for quite a long time. Gary also said sometimes when Kirsty said on the vlogs that she started the vlog in the afternoons, she was out with this man. This was a comment that was up about an hour, then got deleted. Whether Kirsty threatened Gary with a solicitor who knows, but he's always made it known that the marriage broke up because Kirsty had an affair.

Where did Scott go away to work?

Does he come back to visit or is it a case of them visiting him because he can’t leave? Because this is what I heard, he’s staying with her majesty!
Oooh, what for? He seemed the 'cleanest' of them all.

When things were very nasty between her and Gary. Gary used to call this man Fat Matt. Someone made a comment on his vlog about Kirsty moving on very fast, Gary replied that Kirsty had been having an affair with this man for quite a long time. Gary also said sometimes when Kirsty said on the vlogs that she started the vlog in the afternoons, she was out with this man. This was a comment that was up about an hour, then got deleted. Whether Kirsty threatened Gary with a solicitor who knows, but he's always made it known that the marriage broke up because Kirsty had an affair.
Where the heck would she get the time? Even when she went to 'fat club' Poppy or someone else went in with her. I wonder did Gary make someone go with her, suspecting something was going on?

Oooh, what for? He seemed the 'cleanest' of them all.

Where the heck would she get the time? Even when she went to 'fat club' Poppy or someone else went in with her. I wonder did Gary make someone go with her, suspecting something was going on?
Ok 2 things I heard.
1. Scott and his dodgy cars, no insurance ect!!
2. The affair started before the split!

So much for the woman who pretended she was so above it all and perfect!