The Freer Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Gary never mentioned in his vlog at the weekend that Jordan got married. Kirsty hasn't put anything up on her Facebook either. Be interesting to see how this marriage pans out, and where they are going to live, because Jordan doesn't have 2 pennies to scratch his arse with. What happened to his other 2 children? Are they not part of his little family?

Reactions: 5
Well if he’s as good a father to his little girl as he was to his other two kids she doesn’t stand much chance. How appalling that he’d allow his little boys to go into care. Just shows what a dreadful dad he is.

Reactions: 7
Lucy hasn’t posted anything either and she’s usually the one to have all the updates. Hopefully he steps up and shows some level of maturity, he has 2 more people that depend on him now. Best of luck to them but he has got a lot to prove for himself now

Reactions: 1
Just having a little nosey (as you do) and this was commented on one of Jordan’s wedding photos. I wonder what she means by “mummy knows best”?
Just a thought but maybe they want to get the two boys back and they can do that if they can show they have a stable home life

I don’t have children so feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m assuming because of her age at the time the social would’ve been notified of the situation? No charges have ever been mentioned so maybe the decision came down to both individuals and the parents and they just left them to it? I’m not condoning the behaviour at all btw

I don’t have children so feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m assuming because of her age at the time the social would’ve been notified of the situation? No charges have ever been mentioned so maybe the decision came down to both individuals and the parents and they just left them to it? I’m not condoning the behaviour at all btw
Social services were already involved with the mothers family.
She was already classed as vulnerable.

this is what worry’s me.

Last edited:
I don’t mean it nasty but I’m not sure Jordan will ever be a suitable father to those boys.

From the wedding photos it don’t seem half of the siblings went to Jordan’s wedding, that’s strange.

Reactions: 2
Kirsty has posted a lot of photos from the day. Is that her new man in the photos with her?

It looks like only Hannah went to the actual wedding but looks like everyone went to the reception

Kirsty has posted a lot of photos from the day. Is that her new man in the photos with her?

It looks like only Hannah went to the actual wedding but looks like everyone went to the reception
Kirsty can’t seem to survive without a man.

Kirsty can’t seem to survive without a man.
She can’t. Kirsty can’t function without a man. She’s not be single since she was around 12!

Why do we gloss over the fact that the mother was 14 when the baby was born and he was an adult?
Like father. Like son. Gary was an adult when Kirsty was a Minor and gave birth to their child. This was after she’s already had loads of kids before Gary.

I really hope so! It’s never too late to change
He won’t ever change. His a creep Jordan that is. A few years ago he messaged me on Facebook because I liked a photo on the freer family Facebook page. He messaged me getting sexual. Was very uncomfortable with it. And he wouldn’t take no for an answer. It was only after I blocked him that he stopped

Them poor children. That’s awful. Basically it’s like he doesn’t want his other kids and threw them away because he has this one now. I feel sorry for this kid.
I think Jordan lost interest in them long time before he got this new child. Kirsty used to look after them when they were having contact time with him!